• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Laura Brown, 31, was arrested in June during a traffic stop for an old drug possession warrant. Since she can't keep her mouth shut, she was obnoxious and screamed at a drug dog that became agitated. This earned her an additional charge of harrassing a police dog. While in holding, she flushed a bag of drugs in front of a camera cuz she's a genius. While the drugs weren't recovered, the bag was. This led to the third and most serious charge of tampering with evidence. She's currently in the Dayton facility, which is where Ohio sends female prisoners who've tried to kill one of their peers during a previous visit. Seeing as it's her fourth incarceration, I'm sure she's quite comfortable there.

Comments

notchback

Insensitive Asshole
Bold Member!
It was hard to find a pic with clothes on, but you guys have made me feel so much better about that breakup and confirmed that I'm better off without him and she is a loser, at least for now, this was the least I could do.
My inbox is ready for the other pictures....

Beautiful.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Future_Milf

Bold Member!
That main pic-with the Goodfellas poster-was taken in my bedroom, while I was on a 3 day psych hospital visit to get my Xanax dose increased so I could better deal with him kicking the shit out of me on a weeekly basis. She and I WERE friends at first, btw. Awesome friend, huh?

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Don't worry. You're not in any danger of being confused with anyone in "those" threads. I'm happy to let Nell explain it. And, of course, don't take anything anyone says personally, especially Jack.

Members online