• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - Cheese and wine lovers will smile when they see this new box set.

The cheese cracker manufacturer Cheez-It is teaming up with House Wine to provide the popular pairing for wine and cheese to Americans this summer.

Continue reading below
In a once convent package, the popular snack combination will be available for purchase for $25. It is only available online, at originalhousewine.com beginning on July 25.

The limited-edition item will be available while supplies last.

I went to the supermarket yesterday and bought cheezits on sale and a 1/2 gallon of cheap burgundy because this thread gaving me a craving. It never occured to me until I saw this thread. I love cheese crackers and cheap burgundy. Never had them together. It's delish.
BTW, quality fruitcake or a traditional steamed pudding, stilton cheese and port wine is an amazing combination. Taste bud orgasm. It has to be a genuine fruitcake, not that weird plastid supermarket fruitcake.

Last edited:
Guess what's back?????

Cheez-It and wine back with a new box set
(WFLA/CNN Newsource) Your next socially distant gathering could be a lot simpler with one company’s new offering.
Wine doesn’t have to be fussy or pretentious, and a popular snack food brand is trying to help make it less so.

Starting Wednesday, those interested can grab a limited-edition boxed wine and Cheez-It combo with rosé and white cheddar crackers.

Cheez-It says the white cheddar flavor is a fan favorite. The rosé is from a company called Original House Wine.

This is Cheez-It’s second wine and cracker box pairing, just in time for National Wine and Cheese Day on July 26, 2020.
Story:

Back