• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2uihzqb.jpg

Suleidy Lugo was arrested Sunday after a neighbor alerted police that the inebriated mother was out of control and putting her 5-month-old son in danger.

The neighbor told police she saw Lugo standing outside with her son in a baby carrier then noticed Lugo had stacked a container of automobile anti-freeze and a video game console in the baby carrier on top of the infant.

The neighbor removed the objects and chastised the mother, and Lugo responded by grabbing her son by the throat and striking his head against the side of the carrier.

When the woman offered further help, the mother told her to “just take that bastard, I don’t even want him anymore.”

The neighbor calmed Lugo and convinced her to take the baby back inside, where Mom had a couple more drinks while the neighbor gave the baby some formula. When the baby began to cry, Lugo fed him a half-teaspoon of children’s formula Tylenol (not recommended for children under two). The baby reacted by spitting out the medicine and vomiting on the neighbor, whose husband had also come by to help.

Lugo then allegedly slapped the baby across the face, grabbed him by the neck and locked the door after ordering the neighbor and her husband out of the apartment.

The police were finally able to get the baby after Lugo refused their entry (while screaming expletives at the infant) and after she led them to him and fell on him.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/homepage/x325166046

Glad she doesn't weigh 800 pounds.

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP!!! Lock that psycho one up NOW! WTH?!?! Oh wait...I get it. She 'snapped'.....right? Dumb bitch.

Damn... If I was that neighbor I would have taken that baby right then and there, then called the police.

And you know what probably would've happened? The mother would've denied doing anything wrong, it would be your word against hers, and worst-case scenario, you would've wound up arrested for kidnapping. No, wait, worst-case scenario is she's even more pissed at the baby and kills it. They probably would drop the kidnapping charges then.

Back