• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ew.

Why do I have the sudden urge to scrape out my brain with an ice pick? The mental images are horrifying!:eek:

Disturbing, disgusting, putrid. If my grandma masturbated in front of me I would puke everywhere. That's a horrifying experience those kids are corrupted for life..ewwww. *I just threw up in my mouth*:beurk:

Holy Fuck!

I can remember asking my Grandma, when I was around 10 or 11??? What does the word "masturbation" mean? God, you would of thought I chopped my Grandpa's poodle up or something. She went off....."Don't ever let me hear that word again, it is a SIN to do that!" Grandma was a Catholic, and this was 1974 or 75. Anywho, after her telling me that, I just HAD to know what the word meant. I finally found out, and shit fire, I thought I was going to hell in an instant. Dammit Grandma (who has now passed on...rest her soul...) that traumatized the fuck out of me!:gasp: I only wish my Granny would of been cool touching herself.....in the privacy of her own room of course.;)

Maybe she was eating some Cheezits or something and got a few crumbs in her. Don't punish the ol' gal for wanting to clean herself out.

Eating commando is not a crime.

Back