• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Rotten Apple

Trusted Member
Ew.

Why do I have the sudden urge to scrape out my brain with an ice pick? The mental images are horrifying!:eek:

Miss. Hill

Disturbing, disgusting, putrid. If my grandma masturbated in front of me I would puke everywhere. That's a horrifying experience those kids are corrupted for life..ewwww. *I just threw up in my mouth*:beurk:

Dark Star

Book Whore
Holy Fuck!

I can remember asking my Grandma, when I was around 10 or 11??? What does the word "masturbation" mean? God, you would of thought I chopped my Grandpa's poodle up or something. She went off....."Don't ever let me hear that word again, it is a SIN to do that!" Grandma was a Catholic, and this was 1974 or 75. Anywho, after her telling me that, I just HAD to know what the word meant. I finally found out, and shit fire, I thought I was going to hell in an instant. Dammit Grandma (who has now passed on...rest her soul...) that traumatized the fuck out of me!:gasp: I only wish my Granny would of been cool touching herself.....in the privacy of her own room of course.;)

ThreeOnAMeathook

Maybe she was eating some Cheezits or something and got a few crumbs in her. Don't punish the ol' gal for wanting to clean herself out.

Eating commando is not a crime.