• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1567201069718.png

A rhinoceros at a German safari park attacked a zookeeper's car, but the employee managed to escape without any serious injuries from the attack caught on camera.

The scary incident of rhino rage unfolded at Serengeti Park in the German state of Lower Saxony, as the apparently enraged animal used its horn and powerful body to flip the car — painted like a zebra — several times.

The footage was published by the YouTube channel Einstein Gamer and in the German daily Bild.

This reminded me of a sad story from 3 or 4 years ago involving a rhino and a baby zebra stuck in mud.
The rhino tried to help, but inadvertantly impaled the foal in the backside while trying to get the zebra out of the mud.

This rhino likely though the vehicle was an enrichment toy.

I once saw a pair of rhinos going at it in a wild animal farm - what a sight! When in high school I used to work as a playground supervisor sponsored by the town recreation dept. in the summer. Mostly kids 6-10 years of age. One field trip was to a wild animal park. Well, I and other supervisors from differing playgrounds were getting off the bus with our kids and the bus had parked right smack in front of the rhinos going at it in a field. The kids started pointing at them, and innocently asking "Look at that! What are they doing?" Meanwhile, we are counting our kids getting off and rushing them along, saying "Never mind, let's move along!" while stifling our guffaws. It looked like a fire hose, I mean really big and LONG. LOL! A sight I will never forget.

I once saw a pair of rhinos going at it in a wild animal farm - what a sight! When in high school I used to work as a playground supervisor sponsored by the town recreation dept. in the summer. Mostly kids 6-10 years of age. One field trip was to a wild animal park. Well, I and other supervisors from differing playgrounds were getting off the bus with our kids and the bus had parked right smack in front of the rhinos going at it in a field. The kids started pointing at them, and innocently asking "Look at that! What are they doing?" Meanwhile, we are counting our kids getting off and rushing them along, saying "Never mind, let's move along!" while stifling our guffaws. It looked like a fire hose, I mean really big and LONG. LOL! A sight I will never forget.

Omg this is kinda like what happened to me like 5 days ago...
But with horses.

Waiting for the laser wash, I live in a smaller town outside of Calgary... so prairies, and cows and oil and horses and blah...
I rolled down the back window so the kids could see the horses in the field literally right there. We heard them snorting. That’s the proximity.

Then 8 year old “why do daddies have such long wieners”
Then 3 year old “it’s like a swing”

And I looked and theirs mr.stallion with his big wang out looking about to jump on the lady in there with him.
He did.
I rolled up the windows but that was bullshit.
I had to drive away. They were serious about making a baby.

It was so funny I had to call my husband ASAP :-D

Last edited:
@Ducky said
They were serious about making a baby.
I once sent a mare for breeding. The owner of the stud called and said
*I've never seen anything like this. Your mare is trying to shove herself under the stud. When he walks away, she chases him running in reverse.
Hahaha
I had no idea until I drove over there and sure enough, there is bonnet running after him... in reverse!
For years, my friend liked to tell everyone what a slutty horse I owned and how as soon as I loaded her in the trailer, his stud lay down and slept for 3 days.

Embarrassing.

@Ducky said

I once sent a mare for breeding. The owner of the stud called and said
*I've never seen anything like this. Your mare is trying to shove herself under the stud. When he walks away, she chases him running in reverse.
Hahaha
I had no idea until I drove over there and sure enough, there is bonnet running after him... in reverse!
For years, my friend liked to tell everyone what a slutty horse I owned and how as soon as I loaded her in the trailer, his stud lay down and slept for 3 days.

Embarrassing.

Oh that’s funny! I’ve never seen a female be that into the boink! lolol were other mares that way with this stud too?

We had 2 miniature stallions when I was 12. They both were beasts. Had a baby within the first year and 3 months easy.
And then you know what? That little guy even tried to get up onto the full sized mares in the pasture too!!
That’s a damn funny thing. Even at 12 my friends and I were rolling on the ground laughing.
Plus the noises were unforgettable lmao.

@Ducky,
were other mares that way with this stud too?
no, just mine. But she knew the correlation between the mating and having a baby. Horses are smart. She was a brood mare before I owned her.
At one point I had 20 horses (I'm like one of those cat ladies. Only horses) all my males were geldings so no hanky panky on my farm. But right down the road from me I witnessed a full size mare squat down for a stubby pony to mate.

The first time this guy covered a doe, he was about 9 months old, and he kept getting back on her until he literally could not stand up. That was about two months before the first pic. You can see in that pic he's doing the alpha-male thing with his neck hair.

He got every doe pregnant with twins that season, including one doe that had never caught pregnant (and was in line to get eaten).

Fantastic stud from his first season, and 100% people-, doe- and kid-friendly. We brought him in after about ten years of line breeding as "new blood".

goats_122714h.jpg

goats_072416_g.jpg

@Ducky,

no, just mine. But she knew the correlation between the mating and having a baby. Horses are smart. She was a brood mare before I owned her.
At one point I had 20 horses (I'm like one of those cat ladies. Only horses) all my males were geldings so no hanky panky on my farm. But right down the road from me I witnessed a full size mare squat down for a stubby pony to mate.

Yes they are amazingly smart animals I love them. That male mini I had though was the biggest asshole I’ve ever met . I still remember. They weren’t really broken yet... when he wanted to be he was. He’d just run me into the field.
So scary now actually to think about. I’d never let my daughter do that.

That’s so funny. I’ve always wanted to meet a mixed mini horse.
Lol crazy horse lady. I might be one one day too. Once my little humans can keep themselves alive maybe.
Post automatically merged:

@Old Man Metal

It’s so crazy how animals are like that! They seriously must get something out of it for him to keep going back time after time lolol

I love goats. Do they randomly scream at you?

Last edited:
He got every doe pregnant with twins that season, including one doe that had never caught pregnant (and was in line to get eaten).
I once ate goat. It was curried goat stew, tasted just like beef and was yummy. My friends were grossed out that I was eating goat. It was at a Reggae festival and I was stoned out of my mind. Maybe that's why it tasted so good! Rasta my vibrations, Mon!

I witnessed a full size mare squat down for a stubby pony to mate.
When they are ready, they don't fool around. Like the song "That Once a Year Day". Rest of the time, they won't do a damn thing.
We had a thoroughbred mare who was anxious to mate with the shetland pony gelding. (The other geldings were not interested at all.) He was straining, she was squatting, it just didn't reach. She straitened up, gave a little "get off me" bounce and he fell over on his back.

The first time this guy covered a doe, he was about 9 months old, and he kept getting back on her until he literally could not stand up. That was about two months before the first pic. You can see in that pic he's doing the alpha-male thing with his neck hair.

He got every doe pregnant with twins that season, including one doe that had never caught pregnant (and was in line to get eaten
Here's Abraham talking to Oreo about doing the dirty deed. He was only a fair buck.

I love goats. Do they randomly scream at you?

If you mean "do they vocally pester you incessantly," then yes... until they figure out that they're not getting what they want (usually goat feed).

There was actually a "won't shut the fuck up" gene in our herd that started with our second doe, and it was sure to bump you up the list if you had it.

I once ate goat. It was curried goat stew, tasted just like beef and was yummy. My friends were grossed out that I was eating goat. It was at a Reggae festival and I was stoned out of my mind. Maybe that's why it tasted so good! Rasta my vibrations, Mon!

Goat is amazingly good if it's processed by someone who knows how to handle game meat. I'll put my roast goat up against any roast beef or roast venison anyone wants to bring to the table. Or would, if I still had goats.

Here's Abraham talking to Oreo about doing the dirty deed. He was only a fair buck.

\m/ Wish I had video of Gruff doing that. He sounded completely possessed.

Back