• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566925294990.png

This story of how not to yoga is brought to us by @Keepalowprofile ...this is why they sell yoga mats not yoga rails

A Mexican college student is alive after falling 80 feet from her balcony while practicing a yoga pose.

Alexa Terrazas, 23, was known to do yoga on her sixth-floor apartment’s balcony, often using the guardrail as a prop for extreme poses. But a risky move nearly cost the yogi her life on Saturday afternoon, as she slipped and landed on the pavement outside her building in the northeastern Mexican state of Nuevo León, according to reports in El Imparcial.

The health and nutrition student at Tecnológico de Monterrey was treated by paramedics with the Red Cross and Nuevo León Civil Protection, then brought to the hospital, where she underwent 11 hours of surgery. She was considered to be in critical condition as of Monday, having suffered fractures to both legs and arms, hips and head.

El Imparcial reported that doctors had to “reconstruct” her legs, and that it may be three years before she walks again. People on social media asked their followers to consider giving blood to help her. As of Sunday, a relative of Terrazas tweeted that there was no need.

Last edited:
Sorry I make it a rule never to donate my precious fluids to those who will abuse the gift by treating their life as something that can be dicked around with.
In other words, she is too stupid for my gift of life.

Honestly, the pity here is that she didn't die out right and just get it over with.
Zero empathy for this attention whore that makes crap life choices.
On the bright side though, maybe she can take up extreme wheelchairing or no holds floormatting.

What a fucking idiot

And i say that merely because she did yoga in the first place.

Pointless fucking activity.

Back