• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

JULY 14--A man left two children--one of whom suffers from brain damage and is severely autistic--home alone early Friday while he spent four hours at a Florida strip club, police allege.

Kalvin Dywane Guice, 38, has been charged with a pair of felony child neglect counts in connection with his late-night excursion to the 4 Play Gentlemen’s Club in St. Petersburg, which is about nine miles from the residence where he was supposed to be supervising the children.

A criminal complaint does not reveal Guice’s relationship with the minors, whose mother was in Georgia attending her mother’s funeral. Guice, cops say, “was left to care for the children during this time.”

The court filing also does not indicate how police learned that the children were left alone, or how long Guice was supposed to care for them.

According to investigators, Guice, seen above, admitted leaving the children home alone while he was at the strip club (seen below), where he consumed four or five Jack and Cokes. Guice reportedly acknowledged that the children were unable to care for themselves, “especially in the event of an emergency.”

Pissed because he got stuck .. I only caught my live in cheating when I went to bury the grandfather who basically raised me because I left the child that required an adult be close to be able to comfortably sleep .. she woke up at 2am’ish and could not find him and panicked .. 30 minutes of blowing his phone up and trying to find someone to wake up to go get my daughter .. he calls and says he jumped the back fence to go chase a noise by moonlight in the woods .. I told him someone was on their way to get stay with my daughter and my house till I get back .. start packing and hung up

Back