• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I can't help but wonder what would've happened if they had told her to go ahead and arrest them.

[....]
The video shared on Twitter and Facebook shows a group of teenagers laughing and using the playground equipment at Dream Park Wednesday afternoon.

A woman walks up to them and tells them to stop because she says the park is for children. She proceeds to tell them she is “PD,” curses and orders them out of the park.
full

One teenager explains to the woman that she’s only 16.

“Right. Then you’re not an f-ing child,” she said. “Literally I can arrest you as a f-ing adult.”

The Fort Worth Police Department said it has received numerous complaints about the woman using vulgar and inappropriate language toward youth and children.

“It has been confirmed that this person is NOT a Fort Worth Police Officer but a possible local resident,” the department said on its Facebook page.
[....]
Police are now investigating the incident and could file criminal charges for impersonating an public servant and disorderly conduct.

That video is at the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
A white woman dubbed “Swing Set Susan” claimed to be a cop and harassed a group of Hispanic teens in a profanity-laced tirade in Texas — telling them that they were too old to be at an all-ages park, new video shows.

Video posted to Twitter by one of the teens shows the group playing on an orange swing set at Fort Worth’s Dream Park around 3:40 p.m. Wednesday when the blond woman, wearing a blue and white shirt, a pair of athletic shorts and sneakers, confronted them.

“Stop! Stop!” the woman snaps as the group falls silent. “It’s a children’s park, stop. Stop now.”

Then she puts her hand on the still-moving swing in an effort to stop it — but it’s unclear if one of the teens was still swinging at the time, as a portion of it was cut out of the frame.

“We are children?” one of the confused teens can be heard saying.

“No, you’re not,” the woman barked. “And if you think you’re a f–ing child, are you over the age [allowed here]?”

Full Story w/ Video:
https://nypost.com/2019/10/18/swing-set-susan-harasses-hispanic-teens-at-park/

Okay, I didnt hear anything racial.
But she said she "I'm a fucking P.D." shes small to be a whole P.D.
I seriously doubt she is a cop. No cop references themselves as PD.
Impersonating a police officer is a pretty serious crime. I hope they arrest her for that.

As far as racism, just because she is white and blonde and they are brown doesn't make this about race.

She's by far the first...

But I do wonder if the cops are going to go after her for impersonating an officer?

I feel for this woman.
She must have some serious problems going on to react like this to everyone.
Sounds like she is being harassed and needs serious help.
Brilliant reaction from the teens.
They ended up being really calm and respectful given what was happening....
Poor woman.
I just wish we knew why she was like that.
Doesn’t seem like drugs. More harassed, tormented and very lonely...

we names her gumby gimpy becky, Ioved getting on swings as an adult and still do, there's no law against it
Besides that, the swings these teens were on looked made for older kids or adults even. Notice how wide they are, try putting a small child on that plastic disc. There is no way they could reach both sides to hang on plus plastic is slippery. For sure a small child would fall off.

When I was a kid, my response was always either "call the fucking police then, bitch" or run the fuck away at light speed, depending on the situation.

And I can tell ya', people like that... they hate it when they call the cops and it turns out they're the ones that are in the wrong.

Poor woman.I just wish we knew why she was like that. Doesn’t seem like drugs. More harassed, tormented and very lonely...
Or maybe she’s just an asshole. You can be tormented but still be respectful of other people. If I were a mom at that park, my main worry would be the bigger kids knocking my toddler down. The difference is that I’d politely ask them to be careful around the little ones.

I might yell if they ran into my kid though.

Or maybe she’s just an asshole. You can be tormented but still be respectful of other people. If I were a mom at that park, my main worry would be the bigger kids knocking my toddler down. The difference is that I’d politely ask them to be careful around the little ones.

I might yell if they ran into my kid though.
I meant that about the woman in LFODbikers video.
The one with the boys.
They seemed to know by the end of the video something wasn’t right.
The blonde at the top just loves herself.
It’s all about flaunting her body as well as her authority

FORT WORTH, Texas - Fort Worth police have charged a woman with impersonating a public servant after she was seen on a viral video yelling at a group of teens at Dream Park.
2421-373f234f90cefd41e7060ba7827ec8ef.jpg

Video of Samantha Eley cursing at the teens at the park near the Botanical Garden, along with saying she was “PD,” went viral last week.

There's more.

Much more...

L I N K

‘Swing Set Susan’ busted for pretending to be cop, harassing Hispanic teens

The white woman dubbed “Swing Set Susan” for allegedly pretending to be a cop and harassing a group of Hispanic teens has been arrested, Texas police confirmed.

Samantha Louise Eley, 38, of Fort Worth, was charged Wednesday with impersonating a public servant, the Fort Worth Police Department posted to Twitter.

She was already in custody at the Tarrant County Jail after a Monday bust on an unrelated charge — a bond violation related to a previous arrest in a family violence case, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

Eley’s bond on the police impersonation charge was set at $2,500, according to the warrant obtained by the Star-Telegram.

She’s also gone by the names Samantha Silvers and Samantha Chacon, the warrant says.

Eley is not a stranger to local law enforcement.

In late August, she was charged with assault/bodily injury of a family member in Fort Worth, Tarrant County criminal court records obtained by the Star-Telegram show.

She spent 50 days behind bars on driving-while-intoxicated arrests in 2017 — and was also sentenced to 16 months’ probation on the same charge back in 2014, according to the records.

Back