• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Nearly 220,000 people have signed up to a Facebook event planning a late-summer raid on Area 51 in the Nevada desert to "see them aliens" by running really fast en masse like a cartoon ninja at the secretive air force facility.
Area 51, also known as Homey Airport, is infamous for the alien conspiracy theories that have centered on it since the 1950s. Most famously of all, it supposedly stored what was found at the site of the notorious—and thoroughly debunked—Roswell UFO incident.

The event, titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," is scheduled for 3 a.m., September 20, and was set up by a Facebook page dedicated to "s***posting" memes and SmyleeKun, who streams himself on Twitch playing video games.

According to the description, everyone will meet at the "Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry." Organizers recommend that the group runs in unison in the style of animé ninja Naruto Uzumaki, with their heads forward and arms held outstretched behind them.

"If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let's see them aliens," the event description says. Whether or not anyone takes the joke seriously and shows up on September 20 at the heavily-guarded and closely-surveilled site remains to be seen.

Full Article:

This is the type of stuff that I want to see live streaming.

Idiots who believe Area 51 is the be-all and end-all of where aliens are, spaceships, time machines or any other goofiness could be stored are so misguided. It is not the conspiracies that you know a little bit about. It is the conspiracies that no one has ever heard of and knows nothing about what are the real issues. Area 666 is the real one!

Last edited:
USAF issues formal warning.

I don't know what these idiots expect but the USAF will not be kidding around, they will be shooting to kill. You have been warned, so no sympathy for your stupid, idiotic, and moronic asses. Don't even try that shit that they "could have just winged them or shot over their heads" If they are this stupid, they need killing.

Just for argument sake, let's say Area 51 was the site the government brought a crashed UFO and extraterrestrial alien. But, Once Area 51 became suspected of having them decades ago, there is no fucking way that they are still there.

photo-2019-07-16-08-00-03.jpg

Post automatically merged:

So, this will be like Burning Man without the hippies and entertainment? I seriously doubt there are 1M people who are going to show up, especially considering the lack of accommodations out there in the desert.
Not at all, but a couple hundred might show up and annoy people or hurt themselves.

Last edited:
Back