• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Four people were taken into custody following allegations of child neglect.

On March 27, deputies with the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office were called to check on the welfare of people living in the area of 120th Ave. and Etowah Rd.

When deputies arrived, they found children living in “deplorable” conditions.

According to officials with the sheriff’s office, there was a large amount of animal feces in the home, adding that there was no place for the children to sleep away from the animal waste.

“The floor was so covered with feces that you could not see carpet,” deputies reported.

Also, they noted that there was no way for them to clean themselves.

Sheriff’s officials say that the children’s clothing was saturated in feces and urine, so deputies took them to purchase new clothes and bought them food.

After that, the children were placed in protective custody.

Alameda Church of Christ gathered additional clothing for the children so they would have clean clothes to take with them to foster care.

Authorities arrested Lynn Iser, Tandi Moore, Donna Moore and Winchester Moore on charges related to child neglect.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, the animals were of utmost importance - I mean who else is gonna wanna love these 4 clowns? They all look like they fell off the 'generations of incest' train whose mothers then procreated with gnomes.
Poor kids, they probably dont even know what clean clothes looked like before the cops took them to buy some. Fucking sad. They are so fucked, like how will they be able to clean, organize or set personal hygiene standards when THIS is how they grew up? ANYTHING WOULD SEEM BETTER.

Grandmother, mother, daughter and daughter's penis. I can just smell the shit all the way over here.

I am a horrible housekeeper and I have had dogs and cats in my house, but there was no evidence of animal shit anywhere. And NO, the kids didn't clean it up nor their father, someone had to act like and adult and do it even if everyone else felt their time is too valuable to spend it cleaning up shit..

A Cleveland County deputy and master sergeant went above and beyond to make sure two children felt cared for after they were found living in deplorable conditions.

“The overall conditions are heartbreaking for these children,” Detective Matt Sandburg with the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office said. “The floors were matted with animal feces. There was the extremely strong smell of urine in the house.

So, when deputies paid a visit to the home after receiving an anonymous tip and discovered two young children were living in those conditions, Sandburg said their hearts sank.

“Master Sgt. Coleman, he is one of our supervisors, after the children were placed in protective custody, they were taken to a local Sonic and got them something to eat and played with them at a playground out there just to kind of make them feel comfortable,” Sandburg said.

Using their own money, he and another deputy also stopped by a Dollar General to buy them some clean clothes.

“It was a tragic call that has a silver lining in the way the deputies responded, and one of the neatest things about this is, even after the deputies were gone, one of the children is saying, hey, where's my deputy,” Sheriff Todd Gibson said.

Back