• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Rockford man is charged with sexually assaulting a child and giving the child HIV.

Stephen Grimes, 31, of Rockford is accused of abusing a child under 13.

His charges include predatory criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual assault and criminal transmission of HIV.

Police say Grimes had a relationship with the victim's mother.

The abuse incidents stem from March 2005 to March 2019.

Sleeping (or not) with a guy that carries HIV...I'm not sure I've met a cock that magical.

If it can't cure itself of HIV it ain't damn near magical enough.

Now here's where I'd normally start bragging about the merits of my magical penis but disappearing acts aren't that unusual when it comes to dick.

Trust me, if Houdini was a dick? Nobody would have cared.

31-year-old Steven Grimes pleads guilty to 12 counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child and Criminal Transmission of HIV.

The investigation began on May 25, 2019 when the Rockford Police Department was called to a medical office for a report of sexual assault to a child. The suspect, Grimes was later arrested.

According to Winnebago County State's Attorney Marilyn Hite Ross, the charges allege that the assaults began as far back as 2005 when the victim at the time was under the age of 13.

Hite Ross says there are possibly other victims tied to Grimes and ask anyone to come forward with information.

Grimes was also charged with two counts of criminal sexual assault of a child.

Last edited:
31-year-old Steven Grimes pleads guilty to 12 counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child and Criminal Transmission of HIV.

The investigation began on May 25, 2019 when the Rockford Police Department was called to a medical office for a report of sexual assault to a child. The suspect, Grimes was later arrested.

According to Winnebago County State's Attorney Marilyn Hite Ross, the charges allege that the assaults began as far back as 2005 when the victim at the time was under the age of 13.

Hite Ross says there are possibly other victims tied to Grimes and ask anyone to come forward with information.

Grimes was also charged with two counts of criminal sexual assault of a child.

All I can say is really mom. Did she know he was HIV +?

Good News! Stephen Grimes won't be eligible for parole until he has served 51 years.

ROCKFORD, Ill. (WIFR/Gray News) - An Illinois man was sentenced to 60 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to multiple charges after authorities in Rockford said he spread HIV to a sexual assault victim.
WIFR previously reported, Steven Grimes, 31, pleaded guilty to 12 counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and criminal transmission of HIV.
The investigation began in May 2019 when Rockford police were called to a medical office after receiving a report of sexual assault.
Winnebago County State’s Attorney Marilyn Hite Ross said the assaults began as far back as 2005 when the child was 13. She is asking anyone who may also have been a victim to come forward with information, as prosecutors believe there could be more than one victim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back