• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!
Alright it's slow and I'm posting for the sake or posting.

This is Stephen Bruce Tinker.
062808tinker.jpg

Sexy, right? Don't hate. He's packing some serious beef... in his pants. Mr. Tinker ,god that name is fun to say, was arrested for stuffing $69.00 worth of meat into his jeans in front of a security guard. Another smart cookie from Seffner,Fl...REPRESENT!!! What the article fails to say is there is a growing homeless population in Seffner that are sleeping around truck stops, walking and swatting the air and just generally making life crappy. I'm half tempted to make my own sign that says "GET A JOB AND TAKE A SHOWER". Is this dude homeless? Fuck if I know.

That was a fun tangent wasn't it boys and girls?

Mr Tinker/Mr Meatypants stuffed 2 giant packs of beef in his pants and then gets in a tussle with the security guard as he tries to flee. Maybe it should be titled " Mr Tinker has Meaty Pants". :becky:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/28/police-say-man-tried-steal-beef-supermarket/?news

You would find a story from your area that makes you think of dicks. Admit you are just horny.

I hate the weekends.

You would find a story from your area that makes you think of dicks. Admit you are just horny.

I hate the weekends.

I'm so not horny. I just find humor in shit that makes people uncomfortable. :D

Except you...cause your a breeder too!:love2:

Ummmm....
I hope they didn't put that meat back into circulation. :faint2:

Eeeew! They would here, I know they would. That is why I refuse to shop at Winco. They gotta keep the prices down.

I wouldn't want it back after it had been in his pants. *shudder* Anyway, I don't think Mr. Tinker is homeless. He doesn't have the trademark bushy hair and beard.

Alright it's slow and I'm posting for the sake or posting.

This is Stephen Bruce Tinker.
062808tinker.jpg

Sexy, right? Don't hate. He's packing some serious beef... in his pants. Mr. Tinker ,god that name is fun to say, was arrested for stuffing $69.00 worth of meat into his jeans in front of a security guard. Another smart cookie from Seffner,Fl...REPRESENT!!! What the article fails to say is there is a growing homeless population in Seffner that are sleeping around truck stops, walking and swatting the air and just generally making life crappy. I'm half tempted to make my own sign that says "GET A JOB AND TAKE A SHOWER". Is this dude homeless? Fuck if I know.

That was a fun tangent wasn't it boys and girls?

Mr Tinker/Mr Meatypants stuffed 2 giant packs of beef in his pants and then gets in a tussle with the security guard as he tries to flee. Maybe it should be titled " Mr Tinker has Meaty Pants". :becky:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/28/police-say-man-tried-steal-beef-supermarket/?news
You said my favorite word, "tussle".
:D

Latest posts

Back