• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
My money is on the boyfriend, just saying...

A 22-year-old mother was found murdered inside of her home in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia while her child was also inside.
The victim is identified as Stephanie Dzikowski.
Dzikowski lived in the home with her father, boyfriend and 2-year-old daughter. Her friends say she and her boyfriend were planning to move into their own place in just a few days.
She had just graduated from dental hygiene school and started her first job...

The shooting happened on the 3000 block of Aramingo Avenue around 11:30 p.m. Thursday night.
Neighbors on the block reported hearing a loud bang, rushed to the home, and found the woman dead.
Philadelphia Police say Dzikowski was shot in the head and found in a bedroom.
Her 2-year-old girl was not injured.
Her father was at work and her boyfriend reportedly had just stepped out to go to the corner store. Neighbors say that, after the shooting, the screen door was wide open, the front door was unlocked, and everything was in its place.

More at link: http://6abc.com/news/mother-murdered-in-home-while-2-year-old-also-inside/894919/

neighbors said they saw a man in a gray hoodie riding his back up and down the street that day and thought it was odd because it was so hot out, I bet it was a stalker or an ex.

How dare you sit there and make serious accusations like this!! This is very wrong of you to turn negative news even lower.The victim is my cousin and my family and I are trying to cope with this situation and there are scumbags like you in the world that twist things around and make up your own story when you dont know the facts...shame on you

How dare you sit there and make serious accusations like this!! This is very wrong of you to turn negative news even lower.The victim is my cousin and my family and I are trying to cope with this situation and there are scumbags like you in the world that twist things around and make up your own story when you dont know the facts...shame on you
It's called speculation.

Nobody has said anything about your cousin. Sorry for your loss. So.......who do you think did it? Don't think it was her bf? What about an ex? Do you think it was just a completely random killing?

Sorry for our loss, J Luke. It must be gutting to watch helplessly the aftermath of such a horrible crime against someone you cared about.

Unfortunately, part of that aftermath is going to be onlookers with no previous knowledge of the people involved theorising about what might have happened. Sometimes they even smear the character of the victim, which I am happy to say I have not seen happening in this thread yet.

I suspect there are neighbours hoping it is the boyfriend or a stalker ex-boyfriend that is to blame, because if it is not, who is to say that they won't be next? On this site, we immediately suspect the current or former boyfriend, because statistically they are far more likely to bother enough about a woman to kill her; but if you know good reason why it couldn't possibly be either we would love to hear about it.

Who is the father of the child? If not the boyfriend, I'm leaning toward baby-daddy stalker ex. The fact that they were just about to move out on their own could play into motive.

Sweetie, log off. You don't need to be looking at what some people are saying. It's all speculation.
Just take care of business and the baby.
I can't imagine losing someone to violence, but really, log off.

An unidentified man darted into Dzikowski's Port Richmond rowhouse late Thursday, marched up to the second floor and shot her in the head, while Clarissa sat nearby.

Medics pronounced the young mother dead at the scene at 11:06 p.m.

A man in a gray hoodie was spotted by a neighbor running from the scene. Investigators didn't have a motive as of Friday night, but believe the house was specifically targeted: There were no signs of forced entry, and nothing appeared to have been stolen, police said....

The victim's live-in boyfriend, Sean Sadowniczak, was being held by Homicide Unit detectives for questioning Friday night, hours after first being brought in, according to a police source...

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2..._young_mom_s_slaying.html#6DCg5llKAfmsk6Q3.99

Well, since you're here, what exactly ARE the facts?

A 28-year-old man has been charged with murdering a 22-year-old woman in Port Richmond in 2015 after a television crime show featured the case last month and generated a flurry of tips, according to police.

James Jones, a homeless man who had been in prison for an unrelated offense, was charged Friday with homicide and related counts for allegedly shooting Stephanie Dzikowski inside her home on the 3000 block of Aramingo Avenue on July 30, police said.

Dzikowski was shot with her 2-year-old daughter near her side, police said at the time. She was known in her neighborhood as a caring and loving mother, and she worked as a dental assistant after graduating from dental school.

Police said Friday that after a segment on Dzikowski’s murder aired on Crime Watch Daily on Jan. 11, investigators received “several crucial tips” that led to Jones’ arrest.

The show - hosted by Chris Hansen, famous for confronting suspected child molesters on the show To Catch a Predator - aired previously unreleased surveillance footage and depicted a person of interest, police said.

Police did not release additional details on what the tips revealed about Jones, or why he may have wanted to kill Dzikowski.

Court records show that Jones, who has a long arrest record, pleaded guilty to counts of robbery and burglary on Tuesday. He was to be sentenced in April, the records say.
LINK
Is it weird that I'm glad that Chris Hansen's extramarital affair didnt completely tank his career? I like him even if he is goofy as fuck. I mean you gotta admire a guy who can keep a straight face after seeing all the shit he has seen and then walks out and confronts a hebephile/ephebile and doesnt punch him in the noggin.

. Her murder went unsolved for about a year and a half. In February 2017, police made an arrest in connection with the case and the suspect, James Jones, was later convicted of third-degree manslaughter. Jones, who was homeless at the time, was believed to have been motivated by robbery. He will be eligible for parole in 26 years.

Back