• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A stepfather from the Northern Territory has been convicted of the vile sexual abuse of a disabled boy who had the mental capacity of a seven-year-old.

The 63-year-old man pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court to twice performing an act of gross indecency on a male in private.

The court heard the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was confronted by his then-wife in the early 1990s after performing sex acts on the then-teenager.

The man told his then-wife it wouldn't have happened is she had 'put out,' the court heard, according to the NT News.

'What do you want me to do, it can't be undone,' he also told her.

The court heard the attacks were witnessed by the teen's sister and that the teen had later tried to cut his wrists with a can opener.

His defense lawyer told the court the man continued to live with the family for 23 years and now lived a quiet life.

'He had to tell his employers and work colleagues, they're like family, and that itself was a very difficult process,' he said.

The man was sentenced to two years jail, suspended immediately.

Don’t use the can oper baby .. let me borrow it to open your dads ass enough because for some reason my shoes are attracted and I am having trouble keeping them in. They’re gun shy or cold?! That baby will need tattoos like my daughter and I to cover the nasty acts left if he gets it together. Mom knew all through all that time and pride made her buried secrets instead of helping a child in desperate need she helped him descend into no return at all of probably major behavior issues with him trying to process.. :confused:

Incredibly slow and then incredibly inadequate.
Why did they even bother
They suspend sentences to groom the peasants that pedophilia is forgivable.

Normally they lock up child rape cases behind closed doors so the lenient punishment is not used against them. Hell, pedophiles are protected from real accountability with a new name after a few weekends in jail at best.

The only Nation more helpful to pedophiles is England. Which makes sense, since the Crown Court is under the Queens control through lawful obligations.

Even Canada pretends to arrest low level child fuckers. None go after politically connected Pedo-Blackmailers, even here in the States. But that seems to have changed these last couple of years.

Back