• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man accused of burning and hitting his 5-year-old stepson as forms of punishment now faces criminal charges.
hammer_of_justice.jpg
Sir-Romeo Rojelio Javier Lucero, 27, of Ogden, was charged with child abuse.

On May 20, the victim’s daycare facility noted several injuries on the boy, including what appeared to be a healing burn on his hand, according to charging documents.

“Due to the serious nature of the wounds, DCFS removed (the boy) from the home, and a day or two later at the Christmas Box House, (he) disclosed that the injuries were caused by his stepdad Romeo Lucero with a belt and that he was afraid of Romeo,” the charges state.

During a second interview on May 22, the boy disclosed that Lucero had hit him with a belt, and “held his hand to a space heater as a form of punishment,” according to the charges. “It was also disclosed that Mr. Lucero wrapped a towel around the child’s neck, strangling his airway.”

Other forms of “punishment” included “forcing (the child) to take extremely hot or cold baths, hitting him with the belt, hitting him with his hand, hitting him with a clothes hanger, and throwing items at him,” investigators wrote in the charges.

As the investigation continued, investigators also learned that Lucero would squeeze the boy’s genitals as another form of punishment, and at least one time used the stinger of a dead wasp to poke the boy’s genitals, according to the charges.

“Mr. Lucero was not cooperative when contacted by police by phone. When asked further questions about the case, Mr. Lucero would only say, ‘You’re the detective, figure it out,’” the charges state.

The boy told police that he “never wants to see Mr. Lucero again,” according to court documents.
1592146899746.png

Last edited:
CBT (cock and ball torture) is my area of expertise. Normally, I only do this with consenting individuals. However, I would LOVE to get my hands on him and show him what genital torture is all about. I have a feeling just showing him pics of my past volunteers would send fear straight to his groin. I always say that you should try something out on yourself before doing it on someone else. He deserves to know how that poor boy felt.

You forgot the part where they douse his junk with honey. Or whatever murder hornets are attracted to, I'm not an entomologist.

You're not wrong about the honey. Last I read they go for bee hives for that exact reason (and the larva).

<Thinking openly here...>
So in order to make the murder hornets do their thing...
One would have to convince them that brilliant-boy's asshole is a bee hive...

Yeah, I'm not going on. Use your imagination.

An Ogden man convicted seven years ago of fatally torturing a dog is now headed to prison for burning and beating a boy.
Sir-Romeo Rojelio Javier Lucero was sentenced to up to 15 years in the Utah State Prison after he pleaded no contest to second-degree felony child abuse, inflicting serious physical injury intentionally.

Ogden Police Department charging documents said Lucero was arrested in September 2019 after day care workers noticed a burn and several other wounds on the boy.
In a Children’s Justice Center interview, the child said the injuries were caused by falling down or burns from the sun. But a few days later at a shelter, the boy said Lucero caused the injuries and he was afraid of him.

The boy said Lucero repeatedly hit him with a belt and that the burn was caused when Lucero held his hand to a space heater as punishment. The boy also said Lucero made him take very hot or cold baths, threw objects at him and hit him with his hands.
Lucero also was charged with aggravated sexual abuse of a child in the case, but the charge was dismissed in a plea bargain.
In 2015, Lucero was the first person in Weber County to be charged with felony aggravated cruelty to animals. The Legislature had increased the maximum penalty for animal cruelty — the previous maximum was a class A misdemeanor.

The charge was filed after Lucero’s 3-year-old female pit bull, Remmy, was found tethered in the yard with an extremely short cord, her muzzle thickly wrapped with rubber bards. The bands were so tight, they imprinted the dog’s tongue. A necropsy said the animal suffocated.

Lucero, who told police he was angry at the dog because she had chewed some personal items, pleaded guilty in a plea bargain to a reduced charge of class A misdemeanor aggravated animal cruelty. Judge Michael DiReda sentenced him to a year in jail, with 320 days of the penalty suspended. The judge allowed Lucero to serve the remainder of the term through the Weber County Jail’s day reporting center.

That isn't enough time for him, let's hope he doesn't leave prison alive. And when those other inmates find out what he's in there for, it's open season.

Latest posts

Back