• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Pennie

Trusted Member
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/ma...e-babys-life-threatening-injur/news-breaking/

Smiling mugshot. What a sick bastard.

LAKELAND - A 29-year-old man was charged today with inflicting life-threatening injuries on his 7-month-old stepson, officers said.

Ryan Joe Clarke was charged with attempted felony murder and aggravated child abuse, Lakeland police said. He was taken into custody this afternoon in Orlando, where he lives, Lakeland police said.

"The investigation indicated that the suspect intentionally inflicted injuries on the infant while he was in his care," police said in a statement.

Investigators say the child's grandmother, Bridgit Ward, who is the child's legal guardian, came home from work Saturday to find the baby not breathing in the care of his stepfather.

Outside police headquarters in downtown Lakeland today the child's mother, Rian Basarich, said her son, Mark Edward Ward, has a fractured skull. "They found out that his skull had been bashed in, and he's in a coma," Basarich said. "I'm afraid he's not going to make it."

Last edited:
i'd like to smack that shit-eating grin off his bastard face!!! :argh:

Lakeland?? as in Florida??? <yup florida...

baby is a cutie!!
36677_lakelandkid1.jpg

Sick fuck Ryan Clarke, baby beater, I hope you die a slow painful death starting immediately.

Mark Edward Ward, I hope you make it sweetheart, you have a remarkable light of life...pull through little one and heal completely!
0e006748.jpg

Last edited:
Ugly piece of shit. Just want to wipe that smile off his face... with a baseball bat.

MarkEdwardWard.jpg

Mark Edward Ward

Divine Healer,
Look upon this child, with eyes of mercy,
rest Your healing hand on him,
Give to this child, complete restoration,
Perform Your miracles, Direct the Doctors and
Nurses, that come in contact with Mark,
with Your mighty wisdom.
With Faith, Amen

Um, is this baby alot thinner in the 2nd picture that the first? I doubt this pig caused this injury clear out of the blue and I hope they are checking up on his mother's involvment too.

I don't see a difference in the baby's size to be honest.

I hope that the sick fuck is ass raped repeatedly in hell

Um, is this baby alot thinner in the 2nd picture that the first? I doubt this pig caused this injury clear out of the blue and I hope they are checking up on his mother's involvment too.

i dont see much of a difference...babies tend to 'chubby up' right before a growth spurt then seem to thin out...its a normal growth cycle

Pretty certain that is not the mug, but the picture from his driving license....... :stupido3:

The mother in the video has a good deal of self restraint, I'd be bashing this fuckers head in for doing this to precious baby. I feel so sorry for her, what a terrible realization that even if your baby lives he will likely have permanent brain damage.

Wilson said doctors have told police that the injuries to the child were consistent with shaken-baby syndrome The child has "a chance" to survive, Wilson said, but if he does, he may have permanent brain injuries..

The nature of the baby's injuries showed that Clarke "didn't just drop the baby" in an accident, Wilson said.
[...]

(older statement)
Rian Basarich said the prognosis for her son isn't good. "They said today it's very grim that he's probably not going to make it, and they said if he does he'll never be the same again."

VIDEO.
Source.

who could do that to such a little sweet baby?...ugh heartbreaking. heal quickly sweet child.

I have a better idea.... pour honey all over him, put $100 bills all over his body and throw him into a pit full of lawyers.

The stepfather of a 7-month-old boy admitted to hitting the child's head against a wall at least four times, according to documents obtained by ABC Action News.

29-year-old Ryan Clarke was in an Orange County court Tuesday after being arrested for the felony attempted murder and aggravated child abuse of 7-month-old Mark Ward. Clarke was ordered to be held without bond.

According to the paperwork filed for Clarke's warrant, Ward was at home recovering from bronchitis Saturday with Clarke when his grandmother discovered him wheezing and cold to the touch.

He was taken to Lakeland Regional Medical Center as a result. Doctors at Lakeland Regional quickly discovered the child had a fractured skull and flew him to Tampa General Hospital.

It wasn't until police recorded a conversation with Clarke and an unidentified person that investigators believe they got their answer.

Police say Clarke admitted his frustration with the child's cries and his relationship with Basarich was too much, so he hit the baby's head against the wall about four times.
[...]

The paperwork says trauma to the boy's eyes is so severe, doctors say he may be blind...if he survives.

During that phone conversation recorded by police, documents say Clarke talked about committing suicide several times.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...infant-police-say/kX3Zy3Ot7E2PPJ2JTMUEwQ.cspx

Damn... talked about suicide. I hate guys who are all talk and no action.

The unidentified person was the Mom...

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=127122&catid=8

Clarke initially gave the Lakeland police different stories as to what happened to his stepson. He eventually told the baby's mother Rian Basarich what happened over a phone call monitored by police.

Clarke told Basarich that he hit the baby's head against the wall about four times out of frustration. The baby would not stop crying, Clarke said according to police reports.

Bridgit Ward has legal custody of the infant. Basarich signed away legal custody of her baby to her mother Feb. 28 to "straighten her life out," according to police reports.

Another stupid person who chose her penis over her now dead infant. : (

When Mark "Eddie" Ward was born eight months ago, Ryan Joe Clarke clipped his girlfriend's umbilical cord and embraced his soon-to-be stepson like a father.

But the man who helped usher in the baby's life may now be charged with his murder.
[...]

Clarke had frequently babysat his step-son because Ward (grandmother Brigit Ward) was given full custody of the baby in February.

He met Ward's daughter, Rian Basarich, when she was four months pregnant with the boy, and he was present for the birth.

"He cut the umbilical cord and everything. He acted like he was completely in love with Eddie," Ward said. "He was always hugging him and kissing him and talking to him. He would give him his baths, feed him, buckle him into the car. He and Rian would take him to the store together."

The couple moved in with Ward when they moved from Minnesota to Lakeland in August. The baby's biological father was not part of his life, Ward said.

Clarke and Basarich got their own apartment in Orlando and married in December, she said. Clarke, who worked on computers for a living, had a quiet and calm personality.

He told police he was frustrated about his relationship, but Ward said the couple didn't have any major problems. She and her daughter don't understand what would have motivated him to hurt the baby, she said.

"He was my son-in-law, so I thought I knew him. Obviously, no one knew him," she said. "She (Basarich) is completely devastated that she ended up marrying someone that would do such a horrific thing to her son."

Ward and her daughter shared custody until the end of February when Ward took Eddie in full time so Basarich could "straighten her life out," police reports said.
[...]

Doctors declared Eddie brain-dead Wednesday, the day he turned 8 months old. They salvaged some of his organs in surgery Thursday.

The loss of his life helped four others. According to Ward, his heart went to a 1-year-old girl in Georgia, his liver to a 6-month-old, his kidney to an adult and his intestines to a 4-year-old girl.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...WS36?Title=Baby-Dies-Charges-Likely-to-Change

Doctors declared Eddie brain-dead Wednesday, the day he turned 8 months old. They salvaged some of his organs in surgery Thursday.

The loss of his life helped four others. According to Ward, his heart went to a 1-year-old girl in Georgia, his liver to a 6-month-old, his kidney to an adult and his intestines to a 4-year-old girl.

Bittersweet. Godspeed Eddie.

Little Eddie gave life to others through his death. His murderer will never equal anything more than the life he stole.
Light the heavens littlest one as your light is eternal and pure. Kisses.
07aea809.jpg

Last edited:
ok.. info you may not know.. that is not ryans mug shot photo.. the baby was living with grandma so ryan and his wife could get back on their feet. it was temporary. ryan had never in his life shown any type of violent tendency's and was actually a very gentile person. what happened to him i dont know. its sick and scary and wrong. i knew ryan. i grew up with him.. my brothers and sisters played daily with him and his sister.. he had good parents who loved him and was raised in a loving home. i am still to this day in shock this happened and that he could have done such a thing.. there were no warning signs at all. even the mother was shocked by this as was the grandmother. i am certainly not sticking up for him or what he did i am simply letting you know this is not who he was and he must have had something happen to him that caused him to break mentally for him to do such a thing.. that poor child and his mother i greave for them and hope ryan gets the punishment he deserves and the mental help he so obviously needs

fucking cock sucking gutter piece of shit. rot in hell!!!
7 months old.
7. months. old.
ugh, i'm gonna puke.

Alls I could do is cry cry cry when I see his pictures here and think about what he went thru. No punishment will ever be severe enough in eyes. I hope this little baby is in a safe place now

A chilling phone call between a mother and a step father who says frustration forced him to slam a 7-month-old baby against a wall has been released.

On Monday, prosecutors released the phone call between stepfather Ryan Clarke and mother Rian Baserich. In the 34 minute controlled call Baserich is trying to get Clarke to confess about what happened to 7-month-old Mark Ward.

"He was crying and fussing a lot,"said Clarke.

Most of the conversation, Baserich is carefully persuading him give her information and dealing with a clearly volatile Clarke.

"I wanna die Rian,"said Clarke who police say was highly suicidal in March when Ward was at Tampa General Hospital with swelling in the brain. Investigators were trying to try Clarke to the case and had Baserich call to ask him why.

About 20 minutes into the call, Clarke gives an explanation

"Did you shake him Ryan?" Asked Baserich.

Clarke replied "I bumped his head really hard."

Clarke begins to explain on the tape he bumped his head on a wall about 4 or 5 times then placed the baby down on the bed who he says stops crying.

Trying to stay together mother Baserich pulls what prosecutors call the motive out of Clarke.

Clarke admits he was fed up with their relationship and angry that the 7-month-old was crying.

"Emotions bottled up and they just came out."
Video: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-when-father-slammed-the-baby-against-a-wall-
(Can't watch at the moment - It may play part of the audio)

Back