• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What a sick, sick, sick bastard!!! What the fuck was he fed up with?!!! He didn't even have any parental responsibilities for the kid- the "mother" gave him to the grandmother!!! Rot in Hell you abusive prick. Rest in peace, Eddie.

What a sweet little face little Eddie had! I absolutely love infants! Between the ages of 6-10 months are my favorite! When they can sit, interact, play, giggle, but don't really crawl much yet. They are containable, and content for the most part and easily entertained. Toddlers are a whole other story. Toddlers are much more frustrating than infants IMO. I couldn't imagine how an adult can actually physically allow their own body to slam a baby's (or a child of any age) head into a wall multiple times. RIP Eddie. I am sorry your step-daddy stole your life from you before it even began.

Ryan Joe Clarke accepted a plea deal Thursday morning on charges that he fatally injured his 7-month-old stepson.

Clarke's exact punishment remains unknown and will rest in the hands of Circuit Judge Donald Jacobsen.

Clarke, 32, could receive a minimum of 30 years in prison and up to a maximum of 40 years.

The judge told Clarke that he would listen to witnesses and hear arguments from lawyers before making a decision that rests somewhere along that spectrum of punishment.
[...]
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...tle=Man-Accepts-Plea-Deal-in-Death-of-Stepson

Back