• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Beaver County man is behind bars, accused in the death of his toddler stepson.

Police said the toddler died at a home in Freedom over the weekend.

Police said Ty Lucente, of Freedom, admitted to taking Suboxone, for which he did not have a prescription, and falling asleep on top of the 2-year-old boy.

“Ty was a loving, caring father figure in my son’s lie. He took care of all of us. So what happened? I don’t know,” said Alana Darroch, the boy's mother.

Darroch said she lost her son and her boyfriend.

“I don’t know if I can look him in the eyes just yet,” she said.
1558400761994-png.17826

She is going to take him back
1558400918809-png.17827

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
A prescription that he didn’t have! Because it’s a drug to battle an addiction to other drugs.. tolerances are key and it’s not meant to pass the hell out.. it’s meant to maintain - cut the edge.. I took it for a little while .. it really helped with not relapsing because of withdrawal. I had done a lot of research about risk of addiction to the medication and stuff. It’s like anything if you want to abuse it - you will find a way. It’s not for everyone. It’s heaven sent for a lot of people. Idiots like this.. this isn’t the only drug he’s abusing guaranteed. Not a popular - uuummmmmm I think I will try drugs?! Asshole idiot took an unfamiliar drug with a baby at home with the intention of getting fucked up.. soulless.. she keeps him.. she didn’t love her child that much

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
@Fives My Charm

The have a daughter together.
Sorry @Sugar Cookie .. that would be irrelevant to me .. I would see my dead child every time I looked at him .. and the anger at his selfishness and carelessness would grow .. and I sure the hell would not loose another one to his stupidity .. Sorry @sugar .. we all have flaws .. I don’t hold anger over many things in life but when you cross the line .. there’s no undoing what’s been done..

Last edited:

Staff online