• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Last edited:
Following Vence's arrest, Quanell X told FOX 26 the mother feels like she failed her daughter.

"She’s devastated that she knows she could have done a whole lost more in better protecting Maleah on several different fronts," Quanell X said over the phone. "But, of course, hindsight is 20/20. But, the telltale signs were there and so the mother is beating herself up."

Well she DID fail her daughter. And she SHOULD beat herself up

Ut oh!
Did mama drop him off at the hospital?
Most likely
Post automatically merged:

Following Vence's arrest, Quanell X told FOX 26 the mother feels like she failed her daughter.

"She’s devastated that she knows she could have done a whole lost more in better protecting Maleah on several different fronts," Quanell X said over the phone. "But, of course, hindsight is 20/20. But, the telltale signs were there and so the mother is beating herself up."

Well she DID fail her daughter. And she SHOULD beat herself up
Because the head injury he gave Meleah wasn’t proof she needed to do something.

Last edited:

Traces of blood found in the apartment home of a missing Texas 4-year-old have led to a criminal charge against the girl’s stepdad for tampering with evidence of a human corpse, PEOPLE confirms.

Police won’t say if they believe the girl, Maleah Davis, is dead as they continue to search for her. But the charges filed Saturday against 26-year-old Derion Vence come amid his allegedly shifting accounts claiming he’d been knocked unconscious in a carjacking and that she had been abducted by three Hispanic men.

Police on Thursday recovered the silver Nissan Altima that Vence claimed had been stolen from him, and dogs trained to find cadavers responded “to the scent of human decomposition in the vehicle,” Harris County prosecutor Pat Stayton said at a court hearing Saturday, reports USA Today.

Bits and pieces of information are coming out and all signs point to this asshat killing that little girl and disposing of her in some horrific way. I don't know if they'll find her or not, or if they'll get a confession out of him, but I hope he rots in jail for what he did to her.

the mandatory sentence for child abusers and killers should be a public execution. We should make it a joyous occasion. Where the public can take part, sign up to kill.
I have said for 20+ years, we should have pay per view executions.
Like we have pay per view sports.
That would help pay some of the costs these bastards rack up.

From the link.
EquuSearch is looking for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis near a haunted house in Rosharon.

A haunted house? That's sensational.

Last edited:
I hope he rots in jail for what he did to her.
This is Tejas, and Tejas statutes say murder of somebody under 10 years old is a capital felony. If he's convicted of the capital felony he's eligible for a sentence of either life without parole or death. Absent the capital provisions, he's guilty of murder in the first degree and may be sentenced to 5 to 99 years, or life.

--Al

"Many people did not know that he dismembered this beautiful baby," Quanell X told local station KHOU. "Why would human body tissue be in the drain system? Why would human body tissue be under the pipes in the sink, in the pipes under the bathtub, why would that be?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...vis-update-what-happened-missing-girl-houston

Somebody explain these statements?!

A spokesperson for the mother of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis made shocking allegations against the mother’s one-time fiancé, claiming he killed and dismembered the young girl as retribution for a break-up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ox...smembered-family-spokesman-quannel-x-says?amp

A judge set bond at $1 million on the "tampering with evidence, namely a corpse" count, according to jail records. Law enforcement officials have not yet confirmed whether the girl died, but investigators do not think Maleah is still alive.

Last edited:
Q: If there were allegations of abuse, why was Maleah returned to her mother?
A: During recent court hearings, CPS documents reveal the goal was to reunite Maleah and her brother with their mother, Brittany Bowens. The documents state a doctor could not confirm whether or not the injuries were caused by abuse. The court ordered a "monitored return" of Maleah and her brother to Bowens in February 2019.

Last edited:
Calling his son innocent, the father of Derion Vence, the only suspect in the case of missing Maleah Davis, spoke out from his home in St. Louis.

In an interview with the IckedMel YouTube Channel run by Melvin Cedeno, Joe Vence Sr. admits his son's story of being attacked and kidnapped while checking a tire sounds far-fetched, but he is asking the public to hold back judgement.

"Yeah, I believe my son is innocent and I believe his story," Joe said. "Derion had those kids most of the time, he's the one who took care of the kids."

Vence says his son was the most responsible adult in Maleah and her two brother's lives, doing all the daycare drop-offs, most of the pick-ups, helping them with developmental delays and raising Maleah like his own.

He says the little girl's mother, Brittany Bowens, is a liar.

"I really believe either she has something to do with it, like he's been set up in some type of way," Joe said. "I know he didn't do anything to her because he loves her. He's been taking care of her since she was like 1-year-old."

And as for the allegations made by Maleah's mother, claiming Derion abused and molested the little girl, he says they're fabricated.

"Why would you leave your child at home with him if he's doing all of these things?" Joe said.

How does the perp's father explain that after Maleah entered the apartment the day after her mother left (shown on video) she is never shown exiting it again. The perp is shown leaving the apartment on the day of the alleged abduction with only his one year old son, no Maleah.

I might be giving a man named Quanell X too much credit here, but is it possible he knew this all along and wanted to help nail the bitch? Because it was pretty clear from an outsider's POV that she was involved, and maybe he wanted to gain her trust to fuck her over later.

I'm not committed to my theory, but I prefer this idea over him just being daft.

He says that the parents said it was an accident and the body was dumped in Arkansas.

Last edited:
I might be giving a man named Quanell X too much credit here, but is it possible he knew this all along and wanted to help nail the bitch? Because it was pretty clear from an outsider's POV that she was involved, and maybe he wanted to gain her trust to fuck her over later.

I'm not committed to my theory, but I prefer this idea over him just being daft.

He says that the parents said it was an accident and the body was dumped in Arkansas.

I like that theory even if it seems a little far fetched bc there is no way that man could have thought that lunatic was telling the truth. But sadly I think he’s a publicity whore that changed sides once the jig was up.

:(

Maleah Davis' stepfather has confessed to killing her and dumping her body on the side of a road in Arkansas, hundreds of miles from her Texas home where a black bag that was giving off a 'foul odor' was found this morning.

Derion Vence made his confession to Quanell X, a community activist who was representing Maleah's mother, on Friday. He is now being flown to the spot in Arkansas where he says he dumped her.

Before he arrived, authorities in Hope, Arkansas, found a black garbage bag which they say is giving off a foul odor.

It is unclear if they found it as a result of his confession or if it the discovery prompted Vence's confession.

Police will not confirm if it contains Maleah's remains.

Not unexpected; still, it is not welcome.

Link

--Al

Houston police believe the remains of a child found in southwest Arkansas on Friday may belong to missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

"Do we believe that it's possibly her? Yes. But can we confirm it right now? No," Houston Police Executive Assistant Chief Troy Finner told reporters.
"If it's not Maleah, it's somebody's child," he said.

The focus of the search moved to Arkansas after the suspect in her disappearance allegedly confessed to dumping her body there, nearly a month after Maleah was reported missing in Texas.
Earlier on Friday, suspect Derion Vence told an activist who visited him in jail that he had dumped Maleah's body in Arkansas.

"One thing he wanted to make clear to me was (that) what happened to Maleah was an accident, he says it was an accident. And he confessed to me where he dumped the body," Houston community activist Quanell X told CNN affiliate KTRK.

Back