• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Quanell revealed that Vence and Bowens had recently gotten into a fight and broken off their engagement.

'On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father - her dying father - to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,' Quanell said, according to ABC7.

'She confronted him about being gay. He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset. She told him she was giving back his ring and that she was not going to marry him.

'I believe that caused him to snap in anger.'

Quanell added: 'There were times where (Vence) would say (Maleah) was at day care, but he would bring her back, not drop her off at day care, but bring her back home with him. There is reason to believe, based on what I know now, there's issues of him possibly molesting young Maleah.'

He said Bowens had never reported any suspicions about abuse to authorities.

Quanell also mentioned that Vence had told Bowens he was cleaning the apartment on the morning of the alleged kidnapping.

'She didn't understand why he would be cleaning up the apartment,' Quanell said. 'But he went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox and came back.'

Just how does the piece of shit mama think any of this makes her look good.

All I really got from this is that he wants everybody else other than her funky ass.

I assume you are serious. This is a guy who seeks racial drama. I used to think he was OK. I used to like him.
But I now think he's in it for self aggrandizement and money.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X
Wow. This guy needs a bullet to the head.

In March 2011 Quanell X traveled to Cleveland, Texas to support 18 men allegedly involved in the gang rape of an 11-year-old girl. Quannell X spoke out against the victim, claiming she did not do enough to prevent herself from being gang raped. He later went on to claim the girl's parents were also responsible for her assault: "It was not the young girl that yelled rape. Stop right there -- something is wrong, brothers and sisters." and "Where was the mother? Where was the father?"

Bio dad crying for camera

If he cared so much why wasn’t he taking care of his daughter while mom was out? Why wasn’t his daughter placed with him when she got taken away last year? He’s probably barely better than the other two slimebag child molesting murderers. Having his girlfriend hanging all over him when he’s talking to reporters... barf.
Poor little baby Maleah.

Quannell X spoke out against the victim, claiming she did not do enough to prevent herself from being gang raped. He later went on to claim the girl's parents were also responsible for her assault
Actually, this is the kind of statement I support from Quanellx because the parents do bear a responsibility to guide their children to respectful behavior, sexual and otherwise. Both sexes equally. It's about prevention, self discipline, though I thought he went for self aggrandizement too often. But he has a point about aimless youths submitting to bad experience without parental guidance.
To be respectful to each sex, and also to have the self respect not to get into victimhood.

He makes a point. it is a two way street.
Men: have the self respect not to treat females like ho's, have the self respect to find a woman who deserves your respect.
And women: if you have enough self respect, find a man who respect you, not just someone to fuck and bear some child, and babysit some other man's child while you work some job.
There is a big problem of self respect and self-hatred that I appreciate Quanelle X addressing. But he chose some weird subjects for publicity. I think he is worth listening to, even if your initial reaction is negative, stop and think. I feel the same about Tommy Sotomayor.

Last edited:
Actually, this is the kind of statement I support from Quanellx because the parents do bear a responsibility to guide their children to respectful behavior, sexual and otherwise. Both sexes equally. It's about prevention, self discipline, though I thought he went for self aggrandizement too often. But he has a point about aimless youths submitting to bad experience without parental guidance.
To be respectful to each sex, and also to have the self respect not to get into victimhood.

Men: have the self respect not to treat females like ho's, have the self respect to find a woman who deserves your respect.
And women: if you have enough self respect, find a man who respect you, not just someone to fuck and bear some child, and babysit some other man's child while you work some job.
There is a big problem of self respect and self-hatred that I appreciate Quanelle X addressing. But he chose some weird subjects for publicity. I think he is worth listening to, even if your initial reaction is negative, stop and think. I feel the same about Tommy Sotomayor.
Um. So you’re saying an 11 year old girl holds some responsibility for being gang raped by 18 men?? No. Just. No. Fuck you.

Damn, ANOTHER story with a gay dude killing folks. They seriously are out of control lately.

It was an 11 year old girl.

Dont fucking post again.

My whole point is that he was wrong to get involved on this one! But that he makes a point in other areas..
That was not your point as you never made that point at all. “He chose some weird subjects for publicity” is not even close to saying “he’s wrong”. And someone who blames an 11yo for being gang raped by 18 men is NOT worth listening to, at all, whatsoever. This was not the soapbox to climb up on to moan that women and their parents need to be more proactive in preventing their rape and abuse. And I believe you were told to stfu anyway, so just do that now. You’re wrong. End of story.

We as mothers and fathers need to be more proactive in teaching all children (boys can be raped to) to be aware of their surroundings and those they choose to associate with. We should also encourage our children to trust their instincts when it comes to other people. This does not only pertain to being raped but general safety.

I never make any of the children (especially the younger ones) in my home hug people they do not want to. I never want my children to second guess their judgement.

In regards to Q. X he only cared about this particular rape because the 11yo girl was Latino and the males were Black ( I do believe some were teens). I doubt he would have blinked an eye if all the participants had been Black.

My biggest issue is if he could blame the parents of the 11yo girl for her rape than he should be blaming Maleah's mother for having this supposedly gay, child molesting man around her child.

There were many social and racial issues surrounding the rape story but in no way should the 11yo girl be blamed.

The rapists, their parents and the parents of the girl do hold some responsibility for what happened to that girl and their level of accountability can be argued.

If you want to we can discuss that in a private message
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I am so confused. It says on the day Brittany left to go visit her sick and dying father they had a big fight and he might have snapped. I thought her father died like a month before. And she suspected he was raping her daughter and left her with him anyway? This entire situation is a huge ball of lies and deception. And bad lies at that.

View attachment 17457
What is on Mama's finger.
She said she “told” him she was going to give him back his ring-not that she did.
What are the chances that diamond is real?

Last edited:
Maleah's stepfather, 26-year-old Derion Vence, was taken into custody on Saturday and charged with tampering with evidence, according to the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Task Force.

Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Task Force members arrested him at a relative's Sugar Land residence without incident.

His court date is set for Monday, May 13.

Blood evidence found at Vence's apartment has been linked to Maleah. Vence was also seen on a neighbor's surveillance camera carrying a full laundry basket from the apartment, stuffed with a full garbage bag as well as multiple bottles of bleach.

On Thursday, Vence's silver Nissan Altima was found in a commercial parking lot in Missouri City, Texas. The laundry basket from the surveillance image (not yet seen at the time) was found in the trunk of the car along with a gas can.

So he killed her in the apartment, drove the body somewhere and burned her remains? :(

Mom is complicit in this too. If not directly involved in Maleah's murder, she was grossly, grossly negligent leaving her with him, knowing the things she now claims to have known. Hopefully charges are forthcoming for her fake ass too.

Others are saying she left in order to have an alibi.

He was suppose to clean up and say he was abducted and the girl was kidnapped.

I think his first mistake was saying the girl was kidnapped by Mexicans

2nd saying he was knocked out for 24 hours with another child that did not wander off or make any noise as to be discovered.

A judge set bond at $1 million on the "tampering with evidence, namely a corpse" count, according to jail records. Law enforcement officials have not yet confirmed whether the girl died, but investigators do not think Maleah is still alive.

This blows a hole in all his shit: "Although Vence reported his silver Nissan Altima was taken in the abduction, surveillance video showed someone in that Nissan Altima dropped Vence off at the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5, according to HPD Homicide Division Sergeant J. Horn, Detective K. McDonald and Officer J. Escobar."

So he killed her in the apartment, drove the body somewhere and burned her remains? :(

Mom is complicit in this too. If not directly involved in Maleah's murder, she was grossly, grossly negligent leaving her with him, knowing the things she now claims to have known. Hopefully charges are forthcoming for her fake ass too.
Did you read her comment minimizing the brain surgery as a cut on the scalp?

Last edited:
One less mouth to feed AND get to be on the news? Bet mama is loving that. Hopefully both of these subhuman pieces of shit get what's coming to them. And there needs to be some serious changes in DCF. Those pictures of that poor baby brought back too many memories of working at a children's hospital. The extent that parents will go to in order to make their children's lives hell will never cease to amaze me.

I suspect mom is the one who dropped him and the baby at the hospital and then went and ditched the car. Someone was saying on twitter last night that hopefully the gas can was so they could drive far enough away without stopping to get gas and just dump her body, which I hope she’s not burned up, but I don’t think these fucks are that smart. I want all her injuries to be listed in court before they fry that fucker. But they also have a nearby landfill cordoned off and have been searching for her since at least yesterday.
Mom was also seen at the fiancés brothers house in the last week when she told police she hadn’t been there at all. Another ‘mom’ who placed dick above her own children. I have a toddler and I don’t even have the slightest desire for a man. I’ll consider it when my son goes to college. I just don’t understand these women putting a man above their own flesh and blood innocent children.

I can’t stand reading the little bits and pieces coming out daily basically telling what we all sadly knew already. I’ve heard some convoluted stories before, but this one beats them all.
You would think since they obviously put some thought into this jacked up plan and went to elaborate measures to carry it out they would have done a better job. Seriously, the mom is so clearly trying to cover her ass now that the video evidence has come to light. I would have loved to have seen the look on her face when she realized not only the hospital had video but so did her neighbor. You know she had no idea. That’s when she started backtracking from “I’m so mad how they’re portraying my sweet-child loving-never hurt a fly-man, to that child molesting deceitful lying abusive homo snuck my baby back into the house while I was still there to set me up. I’m guessing she’s setting up this trail of contrived text conversations, knowing they’ll be read by police.
Dear lord my kindergarteners are better at convincing me that the scissors made them cut their friends hair.
Wish I had the willpower to not read anymore threads on this till it’s settled and then binge read it. Sadly I don’t.

Trained dogs detected the scent of human decomposition in the vehicle of a man arrested in connection with the disappearance of a 4-year-old Texas girl, according to a prosecutor.

Derion Vence, 26, remained jailed Sunday on a $1 million bond after being arrested a day earlier on a charge of tampering evidence, specifically a human corpse. His next court appearance is set for Monday.

Houston police said investigators have not found Maleah Davis and the investigation is continuing. Authorities have declined to say whether they believe Vence killed Maleah. But prosecutors said in court documents filed Saturday that Vence could face additional charges, including murder.

"Both of the dogs reacted to the trunk of the silver Nissan that the defendant had driven and that the blue laundry basket was recovered from, indicating that the dogs were responding to the scent of human decomposition in the vehicle," Stayton said.

Investigators also found blood at the apartment, both in the hallway leading to the bathroom and on surfaces inside the bathroom, Stayton said.

Back