• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Post automatically merged:

Yeah... Stepdad was knocked unconscious for 21 hours.
What was the 2 year old doing for 21 hours?
a ton of links the one pit up didn't touch much, will put two that did, I think she is dead and he murdered her, kids just returned from childrens protective serivices she has had multiple brain surgeries from injures [from abuse] om hasto know or too stupid or involved
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/maleah-davis-houston-monday/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/maleah-davis-houston-monday/index.html

https://www.theroot.com/4-year-old-texas-girl-missing-after-stepdad-says-3-men-1834568642
Post automatically merged:

That makes it interesting.. I wonder why she’s had several brain surgeries? Thanks a million @Sugar Cookie !
abuse

Maleah Davis' stepfather, Darion Vence, is now a person of interest in her disappearance, according to Houston police.

Vence was the last person to see Maleah before she went missing. Vence told police he, his 2-year-old son and Maleah were abducted Friday evening by three men in a blue Chevrolet pickup truck, investigators said

He said he was knocked out by one of the men and when he regained consciousness, Maleah and the family’s car were gone.

Sugar Land police said they went to the Methodist Hospital Saturday because Vence showed up there with flesh wounds. They took video but handed it over to the Houston Police Department, which is investigating the case. Sugar Land police said Vence has changed his story several times during the course of his interview.

Police said it was different elements that changed, such as how he got to the hospital. Sugar Land police contacted HPD since it was a crime that had happened outside of their city.

Sugar Land police also said the still photo of the silver Nissan seen around 3 p.m. Saturday came from their license recognition camera close to the Cheesecake Factory near First Colony Mall.

On Tuesday morning, Child Protective Services confirmed to KPRC2 that the state agency received a report of allegations of physical abuse in August after Maleah suffered a head injury.

bet he gt beat & had to give the car over to someone for a drug debt & might have given them the little girl too, best scenario they took her to keep her away from him but not banking on it as much as I would like to hope. [if he didn't murder her outright] why they gave those kids back, especially with her still recovering from multiple brain surgeries over what they pretty much knew was abuse, I don't know. Whether he killed her or gave her to someone that did, if that turns out to be what happened, he should be charged with murder

Texas Equusearch says its volunteers have halted all search efforts for Maleah Davis, the little girl who was reportedly kidnapped on Friday evening.

Poor weather conditions and saturated grounds have made search efforts difficult for the time being.

Many Houston-area roads flooded on Tuesday evening, and even more rain is expected over the next few days.

On Tuesday, Sugar Land police admitted that Maleah Davis' stepfather's initial story to investigators didn't add up.

why isn't this in missing persons regardless of thoughts?
well, all I can say is what I told my stepgrandfather when I was about 5 and wanted to be a Texas Ranger [was a very ambitious child] f I had these two individually in arom I would get the truth in a few hours, was thinking along these lines of mom knowing something now no doubt: https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/07/us/maleah-davis-missing-child-protective-services/index.html

this is showboating
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mother-missing-texas-girl-begs-4-year-old-s-safe-n1002786

Well, that means the car thing should be settled soon. There are cameras on almost every parking lot, and at the very least they should have some shots of the car in motion.

The fact that the morning they found the car is the morning they had an emergency no-contact order speaks volumes about that though.

I'm confused about this:

Police are still "actively searching" for Vence, Fregia said Thursday, adding that they do not know if he is missing. The detective said he believed the last time the agency spoke with the stepfather was Saturday.

Fregia said the department has "reached out" to Vence to provide information for a sketch to be drawn of the attackers. "Each time we've tried to talk," Fregia said, "we've been unsuccessful."

Houston police have said they do not consider Vence a suspect or person of interest in Maleah's disappearance. Asked again if Vence was a person of interest, Fregia said, "We're not concerned that we haven't found him."

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-missing-4-year-old-Maleah-Davis-13832113.php

Well, that means the car thing should be settled soon. There are cameras on almost every parking lot, and at the very least they should have some shots of the car in motion.

The fact that the morning they found the car is the morning they had an emergency no-contact order speaks volumes about that though.

I'm confused about this:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-missing-4-year-old-Maleah-Davis-13832113.php
I'm wondering if they are publicly taking that position just to get him to come forward so they can interview him at the station and slap cuffs on him.

@Satanica

The mom is turning on the penis and trying to protect her own ass
Little 4-year-old Maleah Davis was reported missing nearly a week ago, with no sign of her since. Now, community activist Quanell X is making what he calls an 'urgent statement' in her disappearance.

With Maleah's mother, Brittany Bowens, at his side, Quanell made allegations of abuse against Darion Vence.

Vence is Bowens' boyfriend, and the last person known to have seen Maleah.

Quanell accused Vence of abuse, and claimed to have surveillance video of Vence carrying items, including bleach, from the family's apartment.

Quanell admitted Bowens never reported any alleged abuse to police.

It was okay the kids were mistreated until her ass might end up in prison.

Cover your face so we don't see that not a single tear is being shed.

Last edited:
My thing is, if they knocked him out and abducted them...then he woke up and saw all of his attackers....Who was driving the Nissan?
If I remember right he said the men we're driving a 4 door truck.
Edit
. According to the child’s stepfather, 3 men in a 2010 blue Chevrolet crew cab pickup truck abducted her, her 2-year-old brother and her stepfather around 9 p.m. Saturday.

So the mom now claims she fought with him and broke off their engagement right before she flew out of town because she found out he was gay AND that he sometimes kept Maleah home from daycare without mom's knowledge so he could molest her. Those two things seem at odds to me.

AND that he was sending her "disturbing" texts in addition to all of the above.

And yet she chose to keep all of these things from police, and had the nerve to go cry her fucking crocodile tears in front of the news cameras while police wasted time and resources trying to rescue a child that's surely dead.

I'm not even willing to admit that the child was alive before she left town, at this point. She could have very well been complicit in Maleah's death.

My feeling is that the emergency no contact order for the other children also serves to keep these two from grooming their son about what to say. Not sure how much he can communicate verbally but most 2 year olds can make themselves understood. Some are already talking a mile a minute.

Last edited:
My feeling is that the emergency no contact order for the other children also serves to keep these two from grooming their son about what to say. Not sure how much he can communicate verbally but most 2 year olds can make themselves understood. Some are already talking a mile a minute.

Isn't there also a boy who is 5 or 6? Maleah's older brother.

Back