• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Amber Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Maleah Davis.

According to the child’s stepfather, 3 men in a 2010 blue Chevrolet crew cab pickup truck abducted her, her 2-year-old brother and her stepfather around 9 p.m. Saturday.

The stepdad says the men dumped out him and the 2-year-old, but kept Maleah.

Maleah was last seen wearing a light blue zip jacket, blue jeans and gray, white and pink sneakers.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
. Maleah, her 2-year-old brother and her stepfather, 26-year-old Darion Vence, were heading to George Bush Intercontinental Airport on Friday night. They were on their way to pick up Melah’s mother.
[•••]

Vence told police he stopped the silver Nissan he was driving on Greens Road and Highway 59 to check on a noise. He said three Hispanic men in a blue 2010 Chevrolet pickup hit him over the head and left him unconscious.

Police said the last thing Vence remembers is waking up 21 hours later by Highway 6 and Highway 59 in Sugar Land. The men and Maleah were gone.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah... Stepdad was knocked unconscious for 21 hours.
What was the 2 year old doing for 21 hours?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Post automatically merged:

Yeah... Stepdad was knocked unconscious for 21 hours.
What was the 2 year old doing for 21 hours?
Exactly, and on the side of the road, and no one saw them for 21 hours. With mom out of town, when's the last time anyone even saw this child? I'm betting when they find the car, she's in the trunk. Please let there be DNA, and get a warrant on that house, fast.

Maleah had multiple brain surgeries, police say
In a news conference, Holbrook confirmed the young girl had had multiple brain surgeries, the most recent one in late March, early April, he said.
The surgeries were to help an injury heal, he said.
"She's needed a lot of care," he said. "This week she was sick too."

Wonder if the injury was accidental or a sign of abuse?

Exactly, and on the side of the road, and no one saw them for 21 hours. With mom out of town, when's the last time anyone even saw this child? I'm betting when they find the car, she's in the trunk. Please let there be DNA, and get a warrant on that house, fast.

Bet the whole car is under water. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pretend they drowned her, but the autopsy showed she was dead prior to the body drowning.

A 4-year-old Texas girl who underwent brain surgery last month was abducted by three strangers over the weekend, her stepfather told police.
An Amber Alert was issued early Sunday for Maleah Davis, who was last seen Friday night during the dramatic ordeal that her stepdad, Darion Vence, said began on a Houston highway, Sgt. Mark Holbrook said at a press conference. Vence said he was driving at the time with the little girl and her 2-year-old brother and were en route to pick up the children’s mother at George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/06/5-year-old-who-recently-had-brain-surgery-allegedly-kidnapped-in-texas/

I call BS on his story. It doesn't make sense when you look at all the details. And mom didn't think anything strange was going on-doesn't call police or attempt to find them?
*Step-dad was 'unconscious' the side of the road with his toddler son for 20+ hours before waking?
*The toddler just stayed there with him that entire time?
*Did he have a bruise/injury to his head? If he was hit hard enough to be knocked out for that long, he would.

Last edited:

Reminds me of this one kinda, I remember when it happened in my hometown. I hope they find her safe and sound... Hopefully though people can read his story and really get on the ball towards finding her and don't leave a single stone unturned. Question EVERYBODY

Last edited:
@Satanica @Prettypink513 @Fives My Charm
While a region-wide search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis enters the night Monday, ABC13 Eyewitness News has learned the child was recently returned to her home after CPS removed her last August.

According to CPS officials, the girl and her two siblings - 5-year-old and 1-year-old boys - were removed as the agency investigated allegations of physical abuse related to her head injury.

The three siblings were brought back in February.

In an exclusive interview with ABC13 Eyewitness News, Brittany Bowens, Davis' mother, said it was determined a fall was the cause of the girl's injuries.

The new details comes in the midst of Texas EquuSearch participating in the search of the girl. An Amber Alert was issued Sunday for the 4-year-old who was possibly taken by three men.

Back