• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
I left this comment on another post asking about the podcast and @Pagan , but figured I would leave this here as well:

"I've been on a week long vacation and decided I was going to do everything I could to NOT use it by sitting online. I did pretty good, especially since Red Dead Redemption 2 came out and made me buy a fucking PS4 Pro... but my staycation is over as of tomorrow so it will be back to business as usual.

@Pagan still around, he's just been dealing with some personal issues (he's addicted to sucking cock) and will be back with us eventually. Normal schedule should begin this Saturday. Because of the censoring Youtube has been doing lately, I may be moving off of them and going with a different streaming service out of principle."

And to expand on that, I still have a ton of changes to make, including using some of @DamagedGoods excellent artwork to create a new header. I've got a new giveaway lined up and, as I stated above, trying out a new streaming service that does not punish you for cursing or talking about non-pc subject mater. I still haven't forgot about you future mods, I just have a hard time getting everything timed right to get everyone together.

That's great! I've been listening to some of them and I'll probably make a discord and join in. If that's what you're still using.

Back