• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
A 35-year-old man faces murder charges in connection with the death of his girlfriend's child, Baltimore police said.
First responders were called about 9:30 p.m. on July 18 to a home in the 2800 block of Forest Glen Road for an unresponsive child.

An 18 month-old baby, later identified as Zaray Gray, was taken to Sinai Hospital for treatment. Shortly after arrival, Zaray was pronounced dead by medical personnel, police said.

Through the course of their investigation, detectives were able to identify and arrest a suspect.

Police learned the child had been in the care of the mother’s boyfriend, Francois Browne, and when the mother came home, she found the baby unresponsive.

Browne told detectives Zaray had fallen on the playground while going down a sliding board, claiming he bumped the back of his head and back.

Hospital personnel and homicide detectives noted visible injuries on Zaray’s body. A postmortem X-ray revealed a broken bone. The medical examiner determined internal injuries led to the toddler's death, indicating many were the result of poking the child. Injuries include severe bruising on the right-side of the forehead, waist, neck, chin and mouth. Multiple lacerations and tears to his bowels were found and likely caused by multiple blows to the abdomen. Bruises were found to be consistent with finger marks and the child had a broken clavicle.

Browne told investigators Zaray threw up at least three times in the children's bedroom when they returned from the playground. Police charging documents indicate Zaray was heard moaning, lying on a second floor bed. When his mother came home, she checked on him and noticed he, 'had a look,' and wasn't breathing. She called 911 and performed CPR.

"My heart is hurt. Then I saw the ambulance attendant run out with the baby. The baby was super limp, and I just prayed the baby was going to be OK," a neighbor said.

Francois Browne was arrested Friday and charged with first-degree murder, police said. He is currently being held at the Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center.

Medical records show this is the second child death Browne has been charged with. In 2013, police charged him with the killing of his 7-month-old son, Kendall. He told police he could not get the baby to stop crying. He spent five years in jail and is currently on supervised probation.

Browne is denying ever harming the child. According to the medical examiner, the vomiting is likely symptoms of the trauma the 18 month old endured and not caused by playground injuries.

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/man-charged-with-killing-girlfriends-child-police-say/22517725
(link to fuckstain's murder of his 7 MO son in 2013)
francois-browne.jpg

2013 Baby Killer Francois Browne meet 2018 Toddler Killer Francois Browne
1532395459765.jpeg

Last edited:
This is one of the many reasons why there are so many murders in Baltimore.

.... Browne was convicted [in 2013] of child abuse resulting in death, Baltimore Circuit Judge Timothy J. Doory sentenced him to 15 years in prison with all but four years suspended.

Browne served two years and 11 months in prison.

[...]

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-baby-murder-charges-20180723-story.html#
A cowardly man beats an infant to death and got, what should be considered, a light sentence of 15 years, but then the insanity takes over and the sentenced is reduce by 75% before fuckstain even leaves the courtroom. Eventually, less than 20% of the ridiculous sentence is actually served.

This is not a rare phenomena in Bodymore. Many, if not most, of the murderers, as well as most of the adults who are murdered, shouldn't be on the streets killing people or getting killed, but should actually be serving time in prison. Before DD, I used to track almost every murder in Baltimore since 2008, a surprising number of people who commit crimes in Baltimore have ridiculously short, or non-existence, prison sentence for serious crimes. It appears the city is plagued with social-warrior judges, who in their zeal to bring enlightenment to the masses, instead of focusing on enforcing the law, actually endanger those people they hope to assist in making a more equable and progressive society. They may feel they are doing it with good intentions, but that is how the road to hell is paved.

Last edited:
Child killer Browne is scheduled for a jury trial in the middle of August.
Defendant Information
Defendant Name:BROWN, FRANCOIS
Race: BLACKSex:MALE
DOB: 03/06/1983
Address: 5627 SAGRA ROAD
City:BALTIMORE State: MD Zip Code: 21239

Schedule Information
Court Date:08/15/2019 Court Time: 09:30Room: 404E
Court Location:COURTHOUSE EAST, 111 N. CALVERT ST., BALTIMORE, MD 21202
Reason:JURY TRIAL

"One plus one equals two, and what I know is when you put Francois Brown with Zaray Gray, you get a dead baby,"

The jury replies with "Guilty!"

1566848115542.png

Two time baby murderer is looking at Life plus 40 years.

A Baltimore jury has found Francois Brown guilty in the killing of a toddler.

The jury got the case Friday afternoon after an emotional five-day trial. The jury was asked to consider six felony charges, some that were contingent on others. The big ones were second-degree murder and first-degree child abuse resulting in death.

Earlier Friday, the jury heard from an expert witness for the defense, a doctor who testified that Zaray's injuries ranged from new to maybe months old. She also said the old injuries didn't kill Zaray, the fresh ones did and they were inflicted within the last day.

Brown's public defender, Anne Stewart-Hill, closed by telling the jury, "You have to look at the death as being caused by both the old and the new injuries." She called the case a rush to judgment by an overworked detective. She accused Zaray's 8-year-old brother of lying on the stand.

The state's rebuttal was scorching, saying, this is circumstantial evidence, but do some weeding and Brown is the only person with the strength, the opportunity and the motive to kill this baby.

"One plus one equals two, and what I know is when you put Francois Brown with Zaray Gray, you get a dead baby," Prosecutor Michele Lambert said.

The jury on Thursday heard testimony about two playgrounds. Prosecutors said Brown beat Zaray after a trip to a playground. The defense had floated a theory that Zaray fell at a playground.

The jurors also heard about Brown's murder conviction for the 2012 beating death of his 7-month-old son, Kendall. In both cases, Brown was alone with the baby for the first time, and Brown's defense tried to shift blame onto an older child.

The jury on Wednesday saw police bodycam video that showed the moment when Zaray's mother, Whitney West, learned her baby died. West testified on Tuesday, saying, "I was still in shock. I was crying like crazy, confused and sad. I got, kind of my soul left my body in a sense."

Brown will be facing life in prison plus 40 years and an additional 11 years for a probation violation. Sentencing in this case is set for Nov, 7.

A friend of mine took her baby and ran from the father the moment he started scaring her. He scared her so bad that she made sure to leave when he wasn't around and kept secret where she went so he couldn't find her and baby.
There is another article on this site about him ...where the mother (his wife after my friend left) didn't take the baby and run ..and now the baby is dead.
This comes down to the mother.

Francois Brown was sentenced to life plus 40 years for the murder of 18-month-old Zaray Gray back in July 2018.

Brown was sentenced to 40 years on 1 count of murder and received life in prison on count 2 for child abuse charges.

The judge said both sentences will be served consecutively.

On July 18, 2018, police were called to a townhome on Forest Glen Road, when his mother found him unresponsive.

According to court documents, the child was severely beaten. He had blows to his waist, face, chin, neck and mouth; he also had a broken collarbone and multiple tears to his bowel.

Back