• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 62-year-old man is in custody following reports he sexually assaulted a boy in the man’s home, which had been functioning as a day care run by his wife.

The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services issued an emergency order Wednesday to shut down Deb’s Day Care, after the owner’s husband — who is also listed as the center’s secondary caregiver — was arrested Friday evening following reports he had been sexually abusing a boy there. William Harrison, 62, is facing two counts of first-degree sexual assault on a child and is being held without bond.

According to the arrest warrant filed in Douglas County Court, Harrison was arrested by Omaha Police on Friday after a boy disclosed he had been assaulted by the man for about four years. The boy reported that over the course of four years, starting in December 2014 when the victim was 8 years old, Harrison had sex with him, forced the boy to perform sex acts on him, and also performed sex acts on the boy, according to court documents.

The alleged acts took place between Dec. 14, 2014, and Dec. 13, 2018, at the man’s home, which also functions as a day care, court documents state. The most recent abuse occurred about a week before Harrison was arrested, the documents state.
https://fox6now.com/2019/01/16/stat...band-of-owner-admits-to-child-sexual-assault/
1547791033876.png

Last edited:
I wonder if she is just finding out now that her husband is gay ? Or has she just ignored it all of these years ? About this kid ... good for him!

I applaud this kid...that took guts. I have a hard time believing that was his only victim though

Oct 3, 2019
An Omaha man who begged a young boy he was sexually assaulting not to tell anyone because he was afraid to die in prison was sentenced to 30 to 34 years.
William A. Harrison, 63, made a tearful apology to his family and the boy, who was not in court. He told

Douglas County District Judge Russell Bowie that he “was truly sorry for what happened.”

Prosecutor Beth Beninato, her voice rising, then told Bowie “an apology just doesn’t cut it.”

Beninato said the fact that Harrison has repeatedly sought to conceal his actions and shift blame “goes to show what kind of person he really is.” She said Harrison had made the child a frequent target of sexual abuse starting when the boy was 8.

“It happened routinely,” Beninato said. “It happened almost every chance (Harrison) had. He told the victim not to tell anyone because he was afraid of dying in prison.”

Police said the assaults occurred at Deb’s Day Care, which was operated by Harrison’s now-former wife.

Debra Harrison no longer is allowed to provide care for any children other than her own, the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services said.

During an interview at Project Harmony, the boy told police that Harrison had been sexually assaulting him for four years. The boy said Harrison performed oral sex on him and molested him orally and anally.

The assaults occurred at the Harrison home, he said.

Although a defense attorney noted that Harrison had no previous criminal charges other than a traffic ticket, Beninato rejected the contention that Harrison was a low risk to reoffend.

“His lack of a criminal record means nothing,” she said. “I am asking for the maximum (sentence) because these crimes are heinous and egregious.”

Was the wife aware?

If he is no longer in the home i wonder why she is no longer able to care for children besides her own.

Last edited:
I don't think she was aware. At least they couldn't prove in court she was aware. I'm guessing there is some provision where if you're a sole proprietor day care and rape occurs over 4 years they can pull your license or something.

She couldn't have provided adequate supervision if the boy was molested in her home over a period of 4 years.

That fugly Baldy Butt Fucker deserves to rot in jail.

Back