• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Internet gun dealer Eric Thompson sold Steven Kazmierczak two empty magazines and a holster through a website (one of several he has), and the firm itself sold a Walther handgun to Seung-Hui Cho, who killed 32 people at Virginia Tech in April.

Thompson, a legitimate weapons dealer, said "I'm just shocked, absolutely shocked,". "The coincidence is uncanny."

Thompson said that when Kazmierczak's name was made public Friday, his staff checked computer records to see if the man had made any purchases from the firm. When the purchase was discovered, Thompson said, he quickly notified the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and later met with agents dispatched from the Milwaukee office.

http://tinyurl.com/2wm5hd

Last edited:
They must have a great Google-Rank to pull this off.

That was smart of the guy to check the name, and alert authorities. He probably just saved the taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars.

This guy's company could have a whole niche market.

"For all your revenge-shooting needs." Each sale could come with a copy of the movie He Was A Quiet Man and a discount certificate for counseling services, or for cut-rate cremation with the murder-suicide package.

This guy's company could have a whole niche market.

"For all your revenge-shooting needs." Each sale could come with a copy of the movie He Was A Quiet Man and a discount certificate for counseling services, or for cut-rate cremation with the murder-suicide package.

His gear DID perform well. No jamming, no mis-fires, no duds.

I wonder what kind of TV commercial he could come up with?

Latest posts

Back