• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
oY3S5Jx.jpg

Police said they're searching for a man accused of exposing himself multiple times himself over several weeks at drive-thru coffee shops in Lake Oswego, Tigard and Tualatain.

"I just feel really violated," said a 20-year-old woman who was working behind the drive-through window at the Starbucks on Boones Ferry Road in Lake Oswego on Thursday evening.

"It keeps replaying in my head," she said, wiping away tears.

KATU agreed not to use her name.
[...]

"He wanted a grande coffee," said the Lake Oswego Starbucks worker. "He pulled up to the window. I went to the window. Someone else went to get the coffee. I was like, 'Hi!" I saw what happened and immediately walked away."

The worker went to a back room and called police.

She said the man was chubby with a large belly. He was driving an older sedan, maybe a Ford, that was grey or dark brown, according to witnesses and police.

"He had his hand covering his face," the woman said. "I saw his shirt was pulled up to his chest. I don't know the proper way to say it. He was exposing himself. Playing with himself.

"I've been having trouble sleeping. It's still bugging me. I just feel really violated. It's replaying in my head."
[...]

"We wear headsets that ding when there's a customer," she said. "Every single time it dinged, I'm like, Oh God, is he back ... or ... I'm nervous for wearing the headset."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/I-fe...witness-to-Coffee-Shop-Exposer-237837411.html

I have seen so many penises exposed for my unintentional viewing. Seriously. My eyeballs have had it up to here with it. In stores, sidewalks, doorways, cars, buses, parks. And I am not a hooker! Its crazy. Instead of crying about it, I would have been wondering if the stories are true about getting fat and penis shrinkage due to that. And his schlong must have been ginormous before Mickey Ds came in the picture. Because its one thing Ive noticed, that guys who expose themselves have big wieners. Its really weird.

Really at this stage in my life I would have point and laughed, and called everyone else who wanted to look over telling them that I ain't never seen one that small before, he'll be the one feeling violated by the time I'm done with him. They are really all about the same basically. Seen one you've seen then all SMDH!!!!

PTSD-Penis Traumatic Stress Disorder

I understand how she feels...the same thing happened to me when I was 15 and walking home from school. A man with a fat gut with his shirt pulled up and playin with himself...turned the corner right as I started to step into the road...I had a walking cast on one leg...I was terrified but tried to get his license number...but he had flipped the license plate down. So he planned ahead of time to do this...I ran to the closest house and banged on the door. Every time I saw a man built like his guy or someone that resembles him...I would start to panic inside. The police said he had done it to two other girls in my high school...they drove me around for hours trying to find a car that looked like his. I don't know if they ever did catch him

I understand how she feels...the same thing happened to me when I was 15 and walking home from school. A man with a fat gut with his shirt pulled up and playin with himself...turned the corner right as I started to step into the road...I had a walking cast on one leg...I was terrified but tried to get his license number...but he had flipped the license plate down. So he planned ahead of time to do this...I ran to the closest house and banged on the door. Every time I saw a man built like his guy or someone that resembles him...I would start to panic inside. The police said he had done it to two other girls in my high school...they drove me around for hours trying to find a car that looked like his. I don't know if they ever did catch him
The difference is that you were 15, she is 20. By 20 years old it's time to pull on the big girl panties and not go boo-hooing because some chubby dude in the drive thru whipped out his pee-pee. What the guy did to you was infinitely worse, that shit is prelude to a kidnapping, what the cubby guy did for her was good for pointing and laughing not crying.

Oh, boo hoo.
I would have been like, "Oh my Gawd!!!! This guy is jerking it in the drive through. Bahahahaha!!!! Come look."

man i feel left out. i have never seen a penis that wasn't attached to a naked guy at the same time. some people get all the fun :(

This would bother me to no end. I am desensitized to seeing them but I think it is more having it forced upon you to view. pass the eye bleach plz. I had a landlord that used to do this and I always dreaded him coming around but at least I knew who it was to try to avoid it. She probably is gonna be on alert for awhile.

A friend's daughter workes at MickyDs and was working the pay window. I man drove up and did the same thing. This 16 year looked at him and politely said, "We can give you a bigger straw than that to use." He must have forgotten his order because he quickly drove off. This McD's had cameras in the drive thru windows so the Police had their proof and his tag number.

I would've been offended by being subjected to the big fat hairy belly. Not that I would love it if a hot guy did this, but it wouldn't be as bad.

Eww that would be even worse. Gross nasty guy is just that but a hot guy I want to be hot all the way around manly included and drive thru masturbation flashing is so gross nasty guy. Leave my delusions intact!:shame:

Years ago while working at Burger King,I had women flash their boobs at me at the drive thru.Really wasn't violated by it at all. LOL

I cant believe so many people in this forum making fun of a victim.

I don't think they're making fun of her for being a victim, it's the statements she made, "feeling so violated after seeing a penis", to each their own but i think that's a little dramatic given her age. If it was a teenager I can see the feeling violated part.

I could be wrong and she might have grown up really sheltered and still be a virgin and has never see a penis.

Me, I would be pissed that he would have the nerve to show me his nasty dick. She should have "accidentally spilled some of that hot coffee on his lap", teach him not to show his junk when no one wants to see it.

She's only a victim because she wants to be. She's not too traumatized to go to the media and show her face. She's getting her 15 minutes of fame and milking it for all it's worth.

She's not too traumatized to go to the media and show her face. She's getting her 15 minutes of fame and milking it for all it's worth
I would imagine that she will be interviewing attorneys shortly to determine how traumatized she was. I'm always leery of people that make much ado about little. I hope for her sake she never faces a terrible ordeal, if this is so upsetting for her.

I used to be a weenie magnet, can't begin to tell you how often this happened to me. Problem with it was that my stepfather was a pedo, so as the incidents piled up, it reinforced the feeling that there was something wrong with me that pervs could just see. We don't know this girl's history, so give her a break.

If he had tried to climb thru the window towards her or suggested that she do nasty things to him while serving his coffee but just to flash and dash---NAWWWW! and to act like it does gives this perv more power over her than he should ever have. Laugh at it, do what you can to put him in jail and LET IT GO! Unless she lives in a bubble I guarantee worst things will happen to her before she leaves this earthly plane.

she should have just got his damn coffee and served it upside down on him's lil chubby...what's he going to do? Tell the cops she dumped coffee on his wee wee while he was exposing himself?

Last edited:
I don't think people mean to sound like they are making fun, but this young woman is making this HIGH DRAMA, when look at what we see? This is nothing, not to mention, this forum is filled with VERY strong women, who do not take kindly to one of their own, acting like some weak little thing, it's a fucking DICK, make it about catching the sick fuck, tell the news how tiny it was, how ugly he was, but don't make yourself come off a some weak traumatised little girl, because she's not.

Latest posts

Back