• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Why is this shitbag even doing walking around, because I know what I would have done if I was the victim's father.
Attorney for former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner makes 'outercourse' argument in appeal of sex assault conviction

An attorney for a former Stanford University swimmer found guilty of sexually assaulting an unconscious and intoxicated woman in 2015 argued the conviction should be overturned because his client was fully clothed and wanted only "outercourse" from the victim, not intercourse.

"I absolutely don't understand what you are talking about,” Justice Franklin Elia told Multhaup.

Multhaup tried to explain in his 15-minute argument. He said his term "outercourse" referred to Turner having his clothes on when he was caught by two Swedish grad students on top of the victim outside a fraternity party on the Stanford campus in Palo Alto, California, on Jan. 10, 2015.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/attorney-...-makes-outercourse-argument/story?id=56808032

There was dirt, leaves, and pine needles jammed in her vagina. The only penetration that counts in a rape, the interior of her body, had already taken place.

I think he wants a do over, because he didn't have an orgasm, which rather demonstrates his complete lack of comprehension or remorse.

Teaching highschool girls tennis.
Gross.
More than a year after being recalled by voters, the controversial judge in the Brock Turner sexual assault case is now working as a coach at a South Bay high school.

In a statement Tuesday, the Fremont Union High School District confirmed Aaron Persky was hired to head the junior varsity girls tennis team at Lynbrook High School in San Jose.

@Sugar Cookie

You mean Brock Turner the rapist?*

The case that convinced me that if I ever chance upon a sex assault in person, I'm going forego 'apprehending' and just go straight to full on maiming/death of the perp?

That Brock Turner the rapist?*

* - Protip: You gotta put his name in plain-text or the algorithm won't catch it. ;)

I'm going to go out on a swag here but I think the guy y'all are talking about is BROCK TURNER, you know that guy who likes to rape unconscious women behind dumpsters, let me repeat that in case you forgot BROCK TURNER, ex swimming champion, BROCK TURNER, got sentenced to 6 months, that BROCK TURNER? Y'all are talking about that BROCK TURNER? Right? Right? Right?

Are we talking about Brock Turner? The rapist? Brock Turner the wanna be swimmer? Brock Turner who raped an unconscious girl behind a dumpster? That Brock Turner? Brock Turner who attended Stanford University?

Women Are Warning Each Other That Brock Turner Is Out and About in Ohio​

Brock Turner, the former Stanford student who was convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in 2016, seems to be leading a fairly average life for a 27-year-old Ohio resident. He’s gainfully employed, appears to maintain a home in Dayton, and according to social media posts, enjoys an active social life. However, those posts aren’t innocent accounts of a night out. They’re warnings that are currently reverberating even beyond the state Turner has lived in since he was released from prison.

“Brock Turner has apparently moved back to OH, specifically the Kettering/Oakwood area & has been frequenting local bars,” reads a Facebook post from Casey Laroo, who does not live in Ohio but received the information from a friend who does, and did some Googling to confirm whether how likely it was. “If you see him out, inform the bartenders who he is, inform the women in the bar who he is, do not let anyone intoxicated walk away with him alone.”

He served his time, as pathetic as of a sentence as it was. Him being out and about in the world is certainly unsettling.

I fully support the women who are notifying each other about his presence at bars or otherwise in public. I also support the men who help them with that.

He got off way too lightly.

Back