• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Casey-Valentine.jpg

STANFORD, CA
– Brock Allen Turner, a 19-year-old star swimmer at Stanford University, has been accused of raping an intoxicated woman as she lay unconscious along a campus street.

According to reports, Turner met the woman at a campus party and sometime during the early morning hours of Jan. 18, found himself on Lomita Court with the woman passed out drunk.

The district attorney’s office says that Turner took this opportunity to rape the woman.

He only stopped his assault after two male bikers witnessed Turner having sex with the woman who was clearly unconscious. “She was lying on the ground unconscious, not moving,” said Deputy District Attorney Alaleh Kianerci.

Turner tried to run, but the two bikers held him at the scene and called police. He was arrested and later posted $150,000 bail. The woman, who is not a student, was taken to the hospital.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com#ixzz3Q9Crg5iM

Living proof that rapists can look like your average nice, young college student. Thank God for the 2 bikers! Kiss your future goodbye idiot!

Living proof that rapists can look like your average nice, young college student. Thank God for the 2 bikers! Kiss your future goodbye idiot!

You'd have thought he could get some without resorting to this, which makes me wonder whether he gets off on having a woman completely at his mercy.....

Even if he is merely opportunist, he needs to go away for a long time.

You'd have thought he could get some without resorting to this, which makes me wonder whether he gets off on having a woman completely at his mercy.....

Even if he is merely opportunist, he needs to go away for a long time.
I definitely think it was a mix between being and opportunist and quite possibly being drunk.

However that is NOT an excuse and he needs to be punished for his actions

I definitely think it was a mix between being and opportunist and quite possibly being drunk.

In my experience, people don't usually do anything wildly out of character when drunk. They may get a little less inhibited, but that is about it. If "a little less inhibited" leads this young man to rape, there is something seriously wrong with him.

In my experience, people don't usually do anything wildly out of character when drunk. They may get a little less inhibited, but that is about it. If "a little less inhibited" leads this young man to rape, there is something seriously wrong with him.

You are so right! I cannot count how many times I've served drinks to people who ended up using the alcohol as an excuse for their actions. Alcohol does not change who a person is. It only makes them less inhibited.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aulting-unconscious-woman-on-stanford-campus/

[....]
Earlier this month, Turner went on trial. And on Wednesday, a jury found him guilty of three felonies including assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

He now faces up to 10 years in prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.

It was a stunning fall from grace for Turner. Once a record-setting swimming prodigy, he is now a convicted sex offender at age 20.

It was also a landmark case in the nationwide struggle to combat sexual assault on campus, at least according to prosecutors.

During the trial, they argued that despite his squeaky clean image and exalted status as a Stanford athlete, Turner deserved no special treatment.

“He may not look like a rapist, but he is the … face of campus sexual assault,” Deputy District Attorney Alaleh Kianerci told the jury, according to the Mercury News.

After the guilty verdict, prosecutors again argued that the case set an important national precedent.

“Today a jury of Santa Clara County residents gave a verdict which I hope will clearly reverberate throughout colleges, in high schools, anywhere where there may be any doubt about the distinction between consent and sexual assault,” District Attorney Jeff Rosen said in a statement. “No means no, drunk means no, passed out means no, and sex without consent means criminal assault.”
[....]
critics argued that the jury was harsh on Turner and treated an ambiguous and alcohol-fueled moment with black-and-white certainty.

“This was not a clear-cut case, and I hope the jury got it right,” commented one man on a local TV station’s coverage of the verdict. “Of course Turner made some terrible mistakes, but I will always wonder if consent happened or not.

“I also worry the ‘face of campus sexual assault’ was being prosecuted rather than the actual defendant,” he added. “The prosecutor was playing to the demands of Stanford female activists.”

With sentencing June 2 and an appeal possible, Turner’s once-promising future remains uncertain. But his extraordinary yet brief swim career is now tarnished, like a rusting trophy.
[....]

I don't like "drunk means no". I understand the message they're attempting to send with it, but it infantalizes women. Incapacitated absolutely means no, and affirmative consent is something to get. You don't even want to hope that a drunk broad recalls the "hints" you thought she sent as meaning what you thought they did.

Affirmative consent - you have to ask, and she has to say "yes". Or, she has to ask, and I guess you can say yes or not. But, one way or the other, we should be teaching our boys about affirmative consent... because otherwise, "consent" is too vague a concept to truly grasp.

Perhaps the biggest myth that undermines the effectiveness of nonverbal consent is the fact that many men believe women routinely offer token resistance to sexual advances. "Playing hard to get." Many men honestly believe it is not unusual for a woman to be saying "no" when they really mean "yes", and that they need to simply persist until the woman finally gives into her passion. Life is not a fucking romance novel, fellas. If we're saying no, we really mean it. Maybe we just don't want too be a dick about it, huh? Many rape victims blame themselves for not communicating their resistance strongly enough. That's bullshit. How 'bout dudes just believe us the first time?

Men also tend to be under the impression that verbal consent "ruins the mood", when in reality, women are found to rely upon their partner's verbal consent in intimate moments. Yep... we're going to ask you if you want a finger up your butt before we do it, and it won't kill the mood. In fact, if you put even a modicum of effort into it, verbalization in those moments can wind us up quite nicely. I know we're a bunch of goddamn Puritans in this country, but let's everybody talk during sex. Actual words. It makes the experience better for everyone.

I'm going off the rails, here, so I'm just going to say it again. AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT. Take the concept home to your sons and daughters today.

including assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

Assault with intent to rape sounds like an odd charge when a rape did in fact occur. Is there also an assault followed by rape as well? Or are they just piling on as much as they can?

I don't get how he's only facing 10 years.

but I will always wonder if consent happened or not.

I thought it was confirmed thru witnesses that she was passed out?

I suppose if you're hitting it from behind, you reasonably could be unaware that your partner fell asleep, especially in this guys case as i doubt he's used to hearing much of a reaction anyways. I doubt that was the case here though.

I don't like "drunk means no". I understand the message they're attempting to send with it, but it infantalizes women.

It's not just a message though. Legally if someone is drunk they can't consent, doesn't matter what they say. Not worth the risk. Plus, no quality tail is hanging out in bars/da cluhbs or getting hammered for a good time anyways.

Young people today simply shouldn't have relations if alcohol has been consumed. Be best to wait for marriage too of course.

Yep... we're going to ask you if you want a finger up your butt before we do it, and it won't kill the mood.

That question needs to be asked well in advance though. Anal play of any kind requires a great deal of prep and cleaning to prevent a mess and shitty bedsheets. Enemas or 12 hours of fasting should be routine prior to such acts. At the same time though, half the fun is in the surprise, i mean i'd assume anyways...

Last edited:
It's not just a message though. Legally if someone is drunk they can't consent, doesn't matter what they say. Not worth the risk.

Yes, legally, people CAN consent when intoxicated. People consent to medical treatment while intoxicated, consent to police searches, consent to all sorts of things. Intoxication does not automatically invalidate the legality of consent unless, typically, it can be proven that the level of intoxication is incapacitating (hence my comment about incapacitated being a no).

But we can definitely agree on it not being worth the risk.

Filthy little asshole has some serious crazy eye going on in that school photo of his.

You have to wonder what the hell has happened in his pathetic life up to this point, that while walking past an unconscious woman, he decides a good raping is what she needs, instead of perhaps checking to see if she is ok, alive, uninjured, needs help etc.

Is this honestly what boys in his age group generally think is acceptable? Surely, I can't believe that. What kind of sexist, misogynistic bullshit has he been filling his crazy little head with, to justify this kind of action.

I hope he enjoys being a prison wife. Its rather poetic given his behaviour. I just hope the victim is ok.

My brother and his friends were drunken assholes at age 20. They treated women like shit, badmouthed them, and gossiped about them. To this day, my brother still prefers women to be crazy and or stupid, and especially humble and grateful. Makes him feel like a big man. But one thing my brother thought was sick then and now, is a guy who would do an unconscious woman. Some assholes still have standards.

Brock Allen Turner, the former Stanford swimmer who was discovered raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster on campus in January of last year, will be sentenced to six months in county jail and probation. Prosecutors had recommended that Turner receive a sentence of six years, but judge Aaron Perksy determined that Turner's age — 20 — and lack of criminal history warranted him a much shorter sentence.
http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/stanford-swimmer-brock-allen-turner-sentenced.html

Victim Statement

It starts...
You don’t know me, but you’ve been inside me, and that’s why we’re here today.

On January 17th, 2015, it was a quiet Saturday night at home. My dad made some dinner and I sat at the table with my younger sister who was visiting for the weekend. I was working full time and it was approaching my bed time. I planned to stay at home by myself, watch some TV and read, while she went to a party with her friends. Then, I decided it was my only night with her, I had nothing better to do, so why not, there’s a dumb party ten minutes from my house, I would go, dance like a fool, and embarrass my younger sister. On the way there, I joked that undergrad guys would have braces. My sister teased me for wearing a beige cardigan to a frat party like a librarian. I called myself “big mama”, because I knew I’d be the oldest one there. I made silly faces, let my guard down, and drank liquor too fast not factoring in that my tolerance had significantly lowered since college.

The next thing I remember I was in a gurney in a hallway. I had dried blood and bandages on the backs of my hands and elbow. I thought maybe I had fallen and was in an admin office on campus. I was very calm and wondering where my sister was. A deputy explained I had been assaulted. I still remained calm, assured he was speaking to the wrong person. I knew no one at this party. When I was finally allowed to use the restroom, I pulled down the hospital pants they had given me, went to pull down my underwear, and felt nothing. I still remember the feeling of my hands touching my skin and grabbing nothing. I looked down and there was nothing. The thin piece of fabric, the only thing between my vagina and anything else, was missing and everything inside me was silenced. I still don’t have words for that feeling. In order to keep breathing, I thought maybe the policemen used scissors to cut them off for evidence.

Then, I felt pine needles scratching the back of my neck and started pulling them out my hair. I thought maybe, the pine needles had fallen from a tree onto my head. My brain was talking my gut into not collapsing. Because my gut was saying, help me, help me.
I shuffled from room to room with a blanket wrapped around me, pine needles trailing behind me, I left a little pile in every room I sat in. I was asked to sign papers that said “Rape Victim” and I thought something has really happened. My clothes were confiscated and I stood naked while the nurses held a ruler to various abrasions on my body and photographed them. The three of us worked to comb the pine needles out of my hair, six hands to fill one paper bag. To calm me down, they said it’s just the flora and fauna, flora and fauna. I had multiple swabs inserted into my vagina and anus, needles for shots, pills, had a Nikon pointed right into my spread legs. I had long, pointed beaks inside me and had my vagina smeared with cold, blue paint to check for abrasions.
More...:(
https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra

Last edited:
That is a piss poor sentence. Idiot judge.

The consolation prize here is that in the era of social media and the internet, this freak and his photos and all the filthy details of his filthy crime are permanently on display with the briefest and most basic Google search.

That'll come to haunt him for many many years and may well be a better punishment than jail. Any girl with half a brain will Google him before dating him. Any employer will Google him before hiring him. Any random people he meets for any purpose in life, during his life, will Google him.

So, he gets essentially, a life sentence of judgement and ostracism and difficulty interacting in the world and achieving his hopes and dreams. Kinda suitable actually, given that the poor victim will have this attack carry with her, for her life too.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/06/05/3784913/stanford-sexual-assault-dad-letter/

Former Stanford University student Brock Turner was found guilty Thursday for sexually assaulting an intoxicated, unconscious woman at an campus fraternity party last year. He was sentenced to six months in a county jail with probation, a ruling state officials argued was too lenient for the violent crime. Now, Turner’s father, Dan, has reportedly written a letter in opposition to his son’s sentence, blaming the case for damaging Brock’s “happy go lucky” nature and loss of appetite.

“Now he barely consumes any food and eats only to exist,” Dan Turner reportedly writes. “These verdicts have broken and shattered him and our family in so many ways.”

The letter was posted on Twitter by Michele Dauber, the Stanford law professor who helped draft new university procedures for penalizing sexual violence.

View image on Twitter
CkKYJxwUYAAriIn.jpg:small

Prior to his January 2015 arrest, Turner was on Stanford’s Varsity swim team — one of the best in the country. Many believed he was on a clear path to the Olympics. But this changed after the 20-year-old man was found “thrusting” on top of an unconscious woman on the ground outside a fraternity house party. Turner testified that the 22-year-old woman had given her consent, but she had no recollection of the interaction. Both were highly intoxicated.

The woman wrote in a letter to the judge that she was forced to answer questions about her sexual history and what she was wearing, questions that have plagued countless victims of sexual assault and rape. Turner’s father only extended this narrative in his letter.

“[His sentence] is a steep price to pay for 20 minutes of action out of his 20 plus years of life,” according to the letter posted by Dauber. It adds that Brock had “never been violent to anyone including his actions on the night of Jan 17th.”

absolutely gag-worthy.

That "20 minutes of action" cancels out the "Respectfully" at the end. There is nothing respectful about this letter.

Sounds like the apple didn't fall all that far from the tree.

Last edited:
20 minutes of action

Wow, dad. You sound like a real winner.

Although I have to say, the young lady involved in this should also have a think about her life decisions. Wearing a cardigan to a party and calling herself 'big mamma' doesn't subtract from the fact that she ended up passed out in a street somewhere. That is beyond partying, that is the result of the worst, the stupidest kind of binge drinking.
I'm very sorry she got raped by this degenerate, but as one woman to another I want to slap her in the face ten times over for not looking out for herself.

I'm so glad to see his stupid smile plastered everywhere. Sick and tired of little rich kids thinking they can get away with anything. Rickey Johnson, I will get you one day bitch!

Pathetic how the father blames "the events" and "these verdicts" on shattering their family's life. As if it was not his son's own criminal activity that caused it! Your son shattered his life and yours, NOT TO MENTION THE VICTIM'S, with his disgusting criminal actions. That "20 minutes of action" was certainly bad enough - it only stopped there because two decent men driving by on bikes did the right thing, what your son SHOULD have done - stopped to assist a woman in distress.
These posts always lead to discussions with my teenagers - my daughter and I talk about what can happen to a woman that is in a helpless, drunken state. And my son knows that it's morally wrong, as well as a crime, to have sex with someone who can't give consent. He finds it disturbing that I even warn him about this, and assures me he would try to help a woman in this situation, not take advantage of her.
If seeing a woman lying unconscious in the street makes you want to get your rape on, then clearly you are a danger to society, despite what that stupid judge says!

I can't help but wonder if she was roofied

I was roofied once, in London, thank god my mom was with me to save me from whoever put that shit in my drink.

I would think that when they did the rape kit and everything they would have ran a tox screen too and if she was roofied that would have come back.

Pathetic how the father blames "the events" and "these verdicts" on shattering their family's life.

Have you a heart of stone? ;) Did you not read the gut wrenching part about his son not even being able to enjoy a bag of pretzels or a delicious steak the way he used to? Dad *sob* doesn't even need to hide the pretzel bag from him anymore! Clearly he has suffered enough! Was this info presented in court during sentencing? Surely this would have been taken into consideration in mitigation of his sentence!

I propose all criminal sentencing should be based upon the length of time said criminal spent committing the crime. Say it takes five minutes for someone to commit a murder. I mean really, what is five measly minutes out of their lifetime, amirite? It's not like the victim knows they're dead. Therefore the sentence should be even less than the six months the rapist received!

Hey dipshit dad, most crimes are completed in a few minutes; the length it takes to commit a crime doesn't diminish it, asshole. :banghead:

Back