• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Just when you think there can't possibly be anyone so disconnected from humanity that they would equate their son's inability to scarf down a steak with a woman being raped.

The Dad in his letter sounds as if everyone should think it no big deal about his son raping an unconscious woman because now he can't eat his steak, he's lost weight and pretzels are no longer delicious to him, that should be enough to lose for only 20 minutes raping a woman he did not know.

I hope some women close to dad sits him down and explains just how misogynistic his letter (and he) is, preferably with a baseball bat.

I hope some women close to dad sits him down and explains just how misogynistic his letter (and he) is, preferably with a baseball bat.
A series of tweets by Lauren DeStefano perfectly explains this horrifying rape case:

"If someone is a rapist and an athlete, they're not an athlete who made a mistake, they're a criminal who can also swim".
"Brock Turner's dad called it "20 minutes of action". Lives have been destroyed in ONE SECOND. Your son had 20 whole minutes to stop it."
"Welcome to earth, where a boy can rape an unconscious girl and his dad can write a letter to the judge about how he's too sad to eat steak."

I was just reading another article today about this shithead. And it pointed out a couple of things that made me stop and think.

Would he have only gotten 6 months, if he were black? What about black and dressed like a thug? Or black and maybe with a previous conviction of some unrelated sort.

Would he have only gotten 6 months if he were Hispanic? Or if he was a migrant and English not his first language? What about if he was poor white trash instead? Would he have gotten such a light sentence if instead of looking preppy, he was covered in tattoos and piercings?

What if he wasn't a student at Stanford - either some Joe off the street, or from a less prestigious place?

His father moans that his son can't enjoy ribeye steak anymore. That one made me snigger. Like I give a fuck.

I'm glad that petition is circulating, although it couldn't achieve his sacking if he were in Australia with the way our bastard Judiciary is setup. I hope it has the desired effect in this case.

@sarahdownunder I believe it depends on the caliber of food the rapist enjoys and will be restricted from eating, and how many minutes were actually spent raping the girl.

A 20 yo man who enjoys delicious steaks and devouring entire bags of pretzels (whose dad hides pretzels from their kid?) and rapes a girl for only 20 minutes should get six months at the most. I'm personally affronted that Brock will be forced to eat crappy prison food! Barbaric! And all because of only 20 minutes of action!

Now a 20 yo man who prefers Big Macs and french fries and rapes a girl for 30 minutes is obviously a crap person and deserves much more time. Maybe even the death penalty. I sneer at his unrefined palate.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who got to the part about the pretzels and thought "oh, so you're saying just taking things he wants without consent is the norm for him"?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...n/news-story/dba3cc838eeff3ee4d5f468fbf6105d4

@Snoods.

Damn straight! Ha ha

This article above that I linked, shows an edited version of the dickhead fathers statement. What he should have written, had he of realized himself (and taught his rapist son) that ALL actions will have consequences.

Man, poor diddums. Can't enjoy ribeye and pretzels because he feels so sorry for himself, bevause that dirty drunk slut was asking for it and willingly gave it. Yet she gets away scot free and he has to spend 6 months learning what its like to be raped in prison. Oh and because his life is over now that he has to identify himself as a lifelong sex offender.
Aww, muffin. My heart just bleeds for you.

Last edited:
I didn't read this, seen it on the news. Dude raped girl got a light sentece.,blah, blah I like mall pretzels!!!

I didn't read this, seen it on the news. Dude raped girl got a light sentece.,blah, blah I like mall pretzels!!!

You're disgusting.

So if you didn't bother to read the thread, by bother saying something? Just to tell us you like mall pretzels? No one gives a fuck.

This whole case is revolting. The attitudes it reveals. The defence lawyer saying something about the case being tried to appease feminists, that letter from the dad and the disgusting attitude it reveals. He didn't run that whole mess by a lawyer first? Did his lawyer really approve sending that thing out? The "20 minutes of action" comment is so revealing. He never once mentions the victim, only refers to her here as if rape is the same damn thing as consenting sex. "Action"? Fuck off, you disgusting piece of shit.

fad12bd57cb8623852f6ab4a0b07c6cf

Picture: Santa Clara County Sheriff via APSource:AP

Since credits for the picture is to the Santa Clara Sheriff's office, I'd say this is his mugshot.

Oh how could they have arrested this big eyed, innocent baby looking rapist asshole?
[doublepost=1465312505,1465306465][/doublepost]http://mashable.com/2016/06/06/brock-turner-dad-rape-culture/#CK7Cic0HQuqK

Lookie what I found, a friend of his has written a letter in support of this asshole, almost as "good" as dad's letter.

View image on Twitter
CkQQFDwUYAAX3-D.jpg

https://twitter.com/mldauber

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/stanford-sexual-assault-judge-recall?CMP=share_btn_tw
The victim of a sexual assault by a former Stanford University swimmer said on Monday she was “overwhelmed and speechless” at the deluge of support for her as the judge who gave her attacker a light sentence faced a recall campaign.
[....]
In a brief phone interview with the Guardian on Monday, the victim, whoseemotional testimony has since gone viral, said the positive responses to her statement have been moving. “I’m worried that my heart is going to grow too big for my chest,” she said. “I’ve just been overwhelmed and speechless.”

The Guardian can also reveal that the judge who gave the former Stanford athlete the light sentence will now face a recall campaign led by a law professor at the elite university who argues the jurist took extraordinary measures to allow the student to avoid prison.

Further scrutiny on the judge’s remarks at sentencing appear to suggest he concluded the defendant had “less moral culpability” because he was drunk, and that a light sentence would be an “antidote” to the anxiety he had suffered from intense media attention on the case.

Michele Landis Dauber, a Stanford law professor who has been outspoken about sexual assault policies on campus, said she is launching the recall campaign against Aaron Persky, Santa Clara County superior court judge.
[....]
“He has made women at Stanford and across California less safe,” said Dauber, who attended the sentencing hearing and is also a family friend of the 23-year-old victim. “The judge bent over backwards in order to make an exception … and the message to women and students is ‘you’re on your own,’ and the message to potential perpetrators is, ‘I’ve got your back.’”
[....]
The judge seemed to show some sympathy to Turner’s perspective. “I take him at his word that subjectively that’s his version of his events. … I’m not convinced that his lack of complete acquiescence to the verdict should count against him,” he said.

Dauber said she was further shocked to see Persky minimize the significance of the guilty verdicts, which came from a jury of eight men and four women. The judge said at sentencing: “A trial is a search for the truth. It’s an imperfect process.”

Persky also appeared to rely heavily on letters that Turner’s friends and family sent and read an excerpt from a former classmate who told the judge she couldn’t believe the assault allegations.

“To me that just rings true,” the judge said. “It sort of corroborates the evidence of his character up until the night of this incident, which has been positive.”

The letter in question, however, includes a lengthy rant that places blame on the woman for being attacked: “I’m sure she and Brock had been flirting at this party and decided to leave together … I don’t think it’s fair to base the fate of the next ten + years of his life on the decision of a girl who doesn’t remember anything but the amount she drank. … Where do we draw the line and stop worrying about being politically correct every second of the day and see that rape on campuses isn’t always because people are rapists.”

Persky repeatedly emphasized the effect the case has had on Turner, at one point saying: “The character letters that have been submitted do show a huge collateral consequence for Mr Turner.”

Turner, who withdrew from Stanford, will likely only spend three months in jail.

Dauber also noted that Persky made no mention of a letter signed by more than 250 Stanford students urging him to sentence Turner to at least the minimum years outlined in state law.

“A light sentence, such as probation or a few months in jail, would send the incorrect message that this was not a serious crime. This would undermine the trust in the legal system at large, diminish reporting, and possibly make the Stanford community a more dangerous place for all,” the letter said.

In her letter to the judge, Dauber wrote that Stanford’s surveys have found that 43% of female undergraduates have experienced sexual assault or misconduct, and that more than two-thirds of them said perpetrators took advantage of intoxicated victims. But only 2.7% of students who experienced assault or nonconsensual sexual contact reported it to the university.

Turner’s sentencing only does further damage, Dauber added, noting that she has observed nonviolent drug offenders receive much harsher treatment by judges.

“Aaron Persky is telling these women don’t bother calling police. Even if you get through a trial and even if you manage to get a conviction, I will not impose a serious sanction,” Dauber said.

Dauber said she would be launching a formal campaign this week to recall the judge from office, and a change.org petition calling for him to be removed has already garnered more than 45,000 signatures.

A spokesman for Santa Clara superior court said the judge was barred from commenting on this case while there is an appeal pending. After sentencing, Turner’s attorneys notified court that they intend to appeal the conviction.
[....]

fad12bd57cb8623852f6ab4a0b07c6cf

Picture: Santa Clara County Sheriff via APSource:AP

Since credits for the picture is to the Santa Clara Sheriff's office, I'd say this is his mugshot.

Oh how could they have arrested this big eyed, innocent baby looking rapist asshole?
[doublepost=1465312505,1465306465][/doublepost]http://mashable.com/2016/06/06/brock-turner-dad-rape-culture/#CK7Cic0HQuqK

Lookie what I found, a friend of his has written a letter in support of this asshole, almost as "good" as dad's letter.

View image on Twitter
CkQQFDwUYAAX3-D.jpg

Jesus motherfucking christ, I just can't even with this bullshit. This heinous bitch is saying that sticking your dick in an unconscious woman passed out on the street isn't really rape?

He shouldn't have his life affected because of the victim's decision? It was his fucking decision to violate another person's body with his dick, and he was caught by witnesses. This whole damn thing is a travesty.

I'm usually not one for calling for a judge's head after a verdict, but something really stinks here. How he went massively out of his way to protect and defend this rapist, to consider the consequences to HIS life, and not the victim who was violated in the most barbaric and traumatic way possible. What about her life? And this is with a victim who is educated and eloquent. Who bared her trauma in her impact statement, to be stabbed in the wound like this.

I hope there are grounds for a mistrial and a re-examination of this trial's processes. Because something is so off about it all, and right now, it's looking as though the judge doesn't think the rapist did anything much wrong. The judge is wrong. He needs to be held to account.

an excerpt from a former classmate who told the judge she couldn’t believe the assault allegations.
“To me that just rings true,” the judge said. “It sort of corroborates the evidence of his character up until the night of this incident, which has been positive.”

I do think that if asked at the time, you could find just as many people who would swear that Ted Bundy was not the type of person to be the prolific serial killer that he most definitely was.

Just be because you think you know someone that does not mean you know what's in their heart of hearts. Not even long married husbands and wives can positively state they know everything that their spouse's are thinking.

These folks that are defending him are only making people that much more mad about what he's done. They need to shut up. Or keep talking, because they are only revealing themselves to be the type of people who give excuses to rapists.

Turns out the judge used to be a captain Stanford sports team.
[doublepost=1465323525,1465323347][/doublepost]
I do think that if asked at the time, you could find just as many people who would swear that Ted Bundy was not the type of person to be the prolific serial killer that he most definitely was.

Just be because you think you know someone that does not mean you know what's in their heart of hearts. Not even long married husbands and wives can positively state they know everything that their spouse's are thinking.

These folks that are defending him are only making people that much more mad about what he's done. They need to shut up. Or keep talking, because they are only revealing themselves to be the type of people who give excuses to rapists.
Have you checked out the series "Who the F*ck Did I Marry?" They had an episode featuring the Green River Killer's wife. Whole thing validates your argument hardcore

Yeah I've seen it, I've been watching dead body TV since it was invented. I was really happy when we got cable and it included the Investigation Discovery Channel.
[doublepost=1465324916,1465324133][/doublepost]http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-brian-banks-privilege-stanford-rape-case-brock-turner/

Brian Banks spent five years in prison after being falsely accused of rape, nearly completely derailing not just the football standout's playing career but his life.

As his day in court approached, Banks told "60 Minutes" in a 2013 interview, his lawyer feared that the then-16-year-old wouldn't get a fair trial, based on his age, size and race. So she, an African-American herself, convinced Brian to plead no contest to a crime he insisted he didn't commit, and was later exonerated for after his accuser was secretly recorded admitting to making the whole thing up.

His plea meant he'd avoid a possible 41 years in jail, but he was agreeing to a deal that included a sentence of anywhere from 18 months to five years, and Brian received the maximum.

The same considerations were not given to Brock Turner, the former Stanford swimmer who was convicted of sexual assault after numerous witnesses came forward. At his sentencing on three felony counts of sexual assault, Turner could have gone to prison for 14 years, reports CBS News correspondent John Blackstone. But he was sentenced to just six months, which means he is likely to spend only three months in the county jail.

Turner's judge said he was worried an extended jail stay would have a "severe impact" on the white son of a middle class family.

Banks told the New York Daily News in a new interview that the lenient sentence clearly smacks of favoritism over the boys class and race.

"I would say it's a case of privilege," Banks said. "It seems like the judge based his decision on lifestyle. He's lived such a good life and has never experienced anything serious in his life that would prepare him for prison. He was sheltered so much he wouldn't be able to survive prison. What about the kid who has nothing, he struggles to eat, struggles to get a fair education? What about the kid who has no choice who he is born to and has drug-addicted parents or a non-parent household? Where is the consideration for them when they commit a crime?"

"You know a man is guilty, so why aren't we unleashing half of the punishment that was unleashed on Brian Banks when he was innocent and there was no evidence?" he said. "They gave me six years. They gave him six months."

Like many other critics of the outcome in the Turner case, Banks says all this consideration for the negative impact on the rapist only deepens the suffering already unleashed on the victim, and diminishes the victim's voice in the case.

"I wasn't physically raped, but I was raped in a sense of my freedom," he said. "I was kidnapped, taken against my will, placed in a box for five years and two months. I was denied all human rights. When I screamed and pleaded and begged, it fell on deaf ears. It's a different form of being assaulted and taken advantage of. I know what she is going through."

Am I the only one who sees the mugshot and thinks, "Bitch, you are NOT that fucked up!!"

His eyes are a little red but that could be from sniveling. If he was as tore down as he claims to have been, he wouldn't be so wide eyed and upright. It'd be that one eye half-closed, eyebrow cocked, leaning over sort of mugshot that we've all seen.

This is a mugshot of someone not too far from sober, who realizes he's severely fucked.

As much as I love all the poops and thumbs down I Have of course heard of the story. I watch HLN news whenever I can catch a break from Clifford the big red dog. I am simply saying this.

I hear about children raped and killed and missing. I hear about mothers babies ripped from wombs and bodies found in suitcases so this. This is not a story I feel needs my sorrow. There is so much hate and horrible things that happen to people who don't ever even have the chance to attended a go to a fancy school like this. I prefer to save my tears ford them.

I won't even quote you since I'm on the ignore according to you, but I have to say. You're a garbage human being. This woman was raped in an alley and her rapist got three fucking months, and you can't find any sympathy? You have a child that's almost her age you bitch. How would you feel if it was your baby and some skank felt the need to quantify your levels of empathy and decide that she wasn't worth it? Why even comment? Jesus.
[doublepost=1465350949,1465350670][/doublepost]And this is his real mugshot. They just released it today.

655qb6.jpg

who(m) don't ever even have the chance to attended attend a go to a a fancy school like this. I prefer to save my tears ford for them.

:bookworm:

Them lesser schools are'm gooder. Or more appropriate for your tears? Really?

My point, you ask? A rape victim, is a victim. Whether it is in a "fancy school" or in an alley where the hookers congregate.

A victim is a victim.

And gross. Just disgusting. That you judge victims based on what socioeconomic class they are part of.

Last edited:
I'm so glad to see his stupid smile plastered everywhere. Sick and tired of little rich kids thinking they can get away with anything. Rickey Johnson, I will get you one day bitch!
Anyoneone who spells, "Ricky" with an "E" in it deserves everything they get:shifty:

I won't even quote you since I'm on the ignore according to you, but I have to say. You're a garbage human being. This woman was raped in an alley and her rapist got three fucking months, and you can't find any sympathy? You have a child that's almost her age you bitch. How would you feel if it was your baby and some skank felt the need to quantify your levels of empathy and decide that she wasn't worth it? Why even comment? Jesus.
[doublepost=1465350949,1465350670][/doublepost]And this is his real mugshot. They just released it today.

655qb6.jpg

Ahh, don't sweat her, Nell.

She's clearly on the fucking crazy, attention seeking path today. Soon enough she'll start getting all hysterical about her past and how that makes her comments relevant. Because she as a victim, is always far more important than anyone else who happens to be a victim. I've learned that with her, since joining DD.

She's a total lunatic and a miserable wench. Keep on rolling. You've been here so long, I'm betting you've seen more than enough steaming bullshit posted by her prior to now. :)

Ahh, don't sweat her, Nell.

She's clearly on the fucking crazy, attention seeking path today. Soon enough she'll start getting all hysterical about her past and how that makes her comments relevant. Because she as a victim, is always far more important than anyone else who happens to be a victim. I've learned that with her, since joining DD.

She's a total lunatic and a miserable wench. Keep on rolling. You've been here so long, I'm betting you've seen more than enough steaming bullshit posted by her prior to now. :)

I was sent an instant message quoting your rant and felt the need to reply because when I was raped from age 5 to 13 ( he was literally arreated at MY 13th Fucking birthday party ) I had never taken a drink in my life. Never claimed to be a victim and even EVEN LIED to the police because I was so embarrassed that I 'let it happen" half my family still won't speak to me... Why? Because my older cousin was paid $20.00 to make out with him in front of me and I said it never happened. He never served a minute of time.

So yah. Hate me for not thinking a girl,who drinks so much she passes out in an ally and gets raped does not deserve my sympathy. When you are me. You can make such assumptions and judgements. I prefer to cry over true innocent victims.
[doublepost=1465361145,1465360774][/doublepost]Good job you all win. Thanks for making me relive this shit. I am done here for a bit. You FUCKING WIN.

I was sent an instant message quoting your rant and felt the need to reply because when I was raped from age 5 to 13 ( he was literally arreated at MY 13th Fucking birthday party ) I had never taken a drink in my life. Never claimed to be a victim and even EVEN LIED to the police because I was so embarrassed that I 'let it happen" half my family still won't speak to me... Why? Because my older cousin was paid $20.00 to make out with him in front of me and I said it never happened. He never served a minute of time.

So yah. Hate me for not thinking a girl,who drinks so much she passes out in an ally and gets raped does not deserve my sympathy. When you are me. You can make such assumptions and judgements. I prefer to cry over true innocent victims.

And here we go. Again, you suffered something utterly terrible, and that makes you the priority and the most important victim, your usual fucking batcrap.

I have compassion for what happened to you, solely because I have compassion for anyone who has suffered through what you have. But I think you're a miserable individual and I am tired and sick to the back teeth of seeing you use the awful things that happened to you, as a justification for your shitty behaviours online.

Listen up cupcake. You had a horrific experience and I don't doubt it'll stay with you for life. And I empathize with that, believe me. But what was horrifying to you, was a fucking cakewalk in comparison to what some other victims have suffered. Does that make your past any less terrible, or any less important to you? Hell no. Not in the slightest. You suffered horribly, I'm sure and nothing anyone says to you, will ever change that.

So why the holy fuck do you behave like that over someone else's suffering? You think what you went through, was the penultimate? That it means that this poor girl doesn't deserve empathy, or support, because you, you fucking gigantic narcissist, went through something you feel was so much worse?

You can't have it both ways. And the more hyperbolic and hysterical you get about it, the more I find you utterly pathetic. You should be ashamed of your own hypocrisy.

Also, weren't you ignoring me, too? I remember you braying that in capitals the last time you went all crazy pants. Don't stop ignoring me on my account, it was doing me so much good.

Last edited:
Look. This isn't just about what this young woman went through. You'll find a good portion of fellow members on this sight are survivors of trauma. Minimalizing this woman's experience because of something that happened to you is disgusting as fuck. Especially as someone who has gone through something shitty you should be standing against this rape apologist bullshit, not DEFENDING AND DISREGARDING what someone else.

Back