• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
gavelscalesofjustice.jpeg

A 13-year-old boy with Down syndrome was raped in the classroom of his special needs school by a staff member, it has been alleged.

The boy told his mother he was locked in the classroom earlier this month at a school east of Johannesburg, South Africa.

The boy’s mother, who has not been named, said her son was acting strangely when she picked him up from school and she noticed a strange smell.

Speaking to local publication Sowetan Live, she said: “His eyes were red as if he was crying and when we stepped into the vehicle, I noticed a smell emanating from him. As if he didn’t wipe himself properly after using the toilet.”

She said she had spent over an hour looking for her son at the East Rand school on Aug. 5.

“I was frantic when I didn’t find him where I usually pick him up,” she said.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/boy-with-down-syndrome-allegedly-raped-by-staffer-at-special-needs-school/

Last edited by a moderator:
The staffer got stiffer when it heard Down syndrome. Stiffstaff was thinking in terms of pants and underwear though. South Africa really is going to hell these days.

Unreal! And the school wanted to keep the child away! So messed up. The teacher is confined to the garden area, great job!! Asshats

Back