• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wonder if her sister faced any charges for letting her have those kids back in violation of the court order?
I went to school with her and her sisters (yeah ) and live a town over from where rhis happened she’s actually in jail 7 blocks from me rn. Ugh.

anyways no her sister didn’t get in trouble for anything. Effing BS right ?
Post automatically merged:

Probably not.

The sperm donor was also aware she was not to be around the children and should have been charged as well.

I hope the sister is haunted by her decision for the rest of her life.
Oh I know for a fact the sperm donor had a hand in abusing this child if not his death also.. the baby had old injuries and bruises.. sperm donor made sure to go to work early that day.. hmmm.. could he have beat the child the night before or in the morning before he went to work and caused the babies death along with Stacey? Stacey hasn’t hardly said a word about what really happened. And the dad was engaged to some new woman a week after Stacey was arrested but he continued to go visit her in jail.. also my sources tell me neither showed any emotions over the baby when this happened…

then when him and his new fiancé broke up she posted on fb about him being a “baby k*||er” which I screenshotted before she deleted it… I also flat out messaged him saying I knew he was involved and he replied with “nobody can prove I did sh*+!”

hmmmm
Post automatically merged:

Probably not.

The sperm donor was also aware she was not to be around the children and should have been charged as well.

I hope the sister is haunted by her decision for the rest of her life.
And there are SO many odd things on his Facebook if you go through it… super weird dude… and she was well .. I could have told you 15 years ago she would do something like this smh

Last edited:
poor beautiful baby ... how can anyone not love that beautiful baby and to love is to protect and cherish never cause intentional pain ... i do not know that beautiful baby but just looking at that face makes my arms ache i just want to scoop him up and make him smile and giggle and kiss him all over that beautiful face and tell him how special he is

poor beautiful baby ... how can anyone not love that beautiful baby and to love is to protect and cherish never cause intentional pain ... i do not know that beautiful baby but just looking at that face makes my arms ache i just want to scoop him up and make him smile and giggle and kiss him all over that beautiful face and tell him how special he is
Right! I see my Jacob in puddie pie. My boy's 2.

The children were not legally allowed to be in Schuchart’s care at the time of the incident, documents state, adding they had been removed from her home and placed in the temporary custody of her sister by court order.

Documents say the children had been living with Schuchart illegally for almost a month.

So why isn't the sister doing time?

Back