• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
Motorists stopping to help at an accident scene on Mercer Island floating bridge in Seattle got more than they bargained for.

The male driver and male passenger apparently were fighting in the front seat of a Subaru, which then bounced all over the bridge, stopping traffic. When others attempted to help the driver who most certainly needed help, they found him stabbing one of his passengers. He then stole a car from one of the Samaritans and ran over his passenger before leading the police on a 20 mile high-speed chase.

There was also a female passenger, but she apparently played no role other than having a psychotic friend.

http://tinyurl.com/2pgcwk

Wow...I must be outta the loop. Heard nothing about this.

I would desperately like to know what they were arguing about!

Good God.

I can't do anything while crossing a bridge in a car ... except peek through squinted eyes to open the Xanax bottle.

Starbucks, Microsoft and Nirvana. It's fucking Seattle...Come on!

They were driving a Subaru. Which means they weren't arguing. They were just discussing the differences between "Organic" and "Local".

Back