• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
“We had a squirrel that entered our building, and it’s in our activity room, and it’s jumping on people and biting them and scratching them,” the caller said. “We need help. It’s still in there and people are bleeding.”

Phyllis Thrush said the squirrel jumped on a resident and into the senior living facility.

She now has 11 stitches from bites and claw marks from the attack, Thrush said.

At least three people were attacked.

"A lady had a bad place on her forehead where he had jumped on her. Another lady had scratches on her hand, so we all got it at once," Thrush said.

In the background of the call, people can be heard frantically yelling, “The squirrel is still in here.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/at-l...k-at-deltona-senior-living-facility/463774779

Whatever you do folks, DO NOT leave the room and close the door behind you. You'll only make him angry! :confused: WTF?

I wonder where Hugh, Harv Newton, and Sister Bertha Betternyu were.

--Al

And the Media did not blame the Russians or even one Conservative? I call fake.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ead-in-2nd-attack-at-deltona-senior-community
A squirrel has attacked residents again at a Deltona senior living community but this time the critter didn’t get away.

The latest assault at Sterling Court Apartment in Deltona occurred Monday morning following one on Thursday in which several residents were bitten and scratched by a squirrel before it was kicked out of the building.
[....]
But this time a staffer was ready for the rodent. He shot the squirrel dead with a BB gun. It’s not known if the dispatched squirrel is the one responsible for Thursday's attack, Fawkes said in a phone interview.

“I don’t know if anybody knows that. I think there are a number of different squirrels in the area,” Fawkes said. (LOL, ya think?)
[....]
The dead squirrel was taken to Halifax Humane Society where it will be sent to the Florida Department of Health to be checked for any diseases, the press release said.

Sterling Court is setting traps around the grounds, Fawkes wrote. The facility is also putting up signs warning residents and staff to be cautious if they go outside.

"We are working closely with the city of Deltona, Deltona Animal Control and private trappers to prevent future occurrences of squirrel attacks," Fawkes wrote.

Back