• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Lane County prosecutors allege Louis F. Pocza, 21, intentionally killed 1-year-old Gabriel Kasper on Feb. 7 during an unspecified serious form of assault. Springfield police said Friday that officers arrested Pocza on suspicion of first-degree manslaughter, which alleges he unintentionally killed the boy in a reckless act.

Police responded to an apartment complex on Feb. 7 after someone reported Kasper was unresponsive. He was taken to a hospital in the area, where he died. Pocza and Kasper’s mother were interviewed by officers the same day and no arrests were made at the time.

Pocza was responsible for watching Kasper when he died, police said. Police haven’t said what led to Kasper’s death.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be wrong, but I’m getting that the linked article was actually kind of like two-the original and then the next day, rather than writing a new article to help make sense of the change, the reporter just added added a paragraph to the previous. Sloppy lazy writing.

When the police first arrested the missing link he was charged with manslaughter-unintentional. The prosecutor later upgraded the charges to murder-intentional.

So according to this source, Captain Asshat covered Gabriel's face with a blanket until he went quiet. I can only assume the baby was interrupting xbox time, and therefore needed to die. <sigh>

According to a police officer's sworn statement filed in Lane County Circuit Court, Pocza was responsible for watching the young child at an apartment complex in Springfield while his mother - Pocza's girlfriend at the time - was at work.

The documents state Pocza put a blanket over young Kasper's face until he stopped crying.

When Kasper's mother returned from work. She found her baby unresponsive and not breathing.
The young child was rushed to RiverBend hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Man suffocated girlfriend's 1-year-old with blanket to stop boy from crying, police allege

Pulled from his Facebook:

Smothering isn't reckless. It's disgusting, intentional as fuck and cowardly.
The real recklessness is this fugly baby killers hair.
Is it an afro?
Is it a crazy long beard that wraps around his head?
Is it a cheap wig from Wish?

Quite frankly I'm quite shocked he didn't 'unintentionally' smother the baby with that hot mess of lazy white boy afro hairdo.

A Springfield man was sentenced to 25 years in prison for the death of a 16-month-old child last February. Louis Pocza, 22, pleaded guilty earlier this month to first-degree manslaughter and assault. Court documents say Pocza assaulted Gabriel Kasper on Feb. 7, 2019 which caused his death.
The victim's father also made a statement over the phone in court and aimed it directly at Pocza.

"I'm choosing to be able to forgive you," Kasper's father said. "I hope you understand the feelings for everybody for what you've done."
1580738768765.png

Back