• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
ok09ao.jpg
Anthony Criscuolo​
THE BRONX (PIX11) - Speaking from the doorway of the family’s apartment in their only on-camera interview, an aunt says she is happy the cops caught the guy responsible for the heinous crime.

“I’m just sad this happened to my niece, you know, she is just a child,â€￾ said the victim’s aunt.

The aunt did not want us to show her face or use her name in order to protect the identity of her niece, who at only 10-years-old is now a rape victim.

Police say, it was at the hands of her trusted teacher, 40-year-old Anthony Criscuolo. He is charged with Rape in the First Degree and Predatory Sexual Assault Against a Child.

He teaches special education at PS 386 and he is also little girl’s homeroom teacher.

“He was very polite, very nice with the mother. I met him once because it was 5th grade, she was going to graduate and she was doing well,â€￾ said the aunt.

In fact, the aunt says the 5th grader is an honors student. After this, she worries about her niece’s future. She says she is doing okay physically, but mentally, “She’s still in shock. She doesn’t know what’s really going on.â€￾

Police say Criscuolo committed a heinous crime when he tricked the little girl into his grey sedan by offering her a ride to an awards ceremony that never existed. In fact, police say, the teacher planned the attack by using school letterhead to write a letter to the girls mother saying she had won an award.

The night of the fabricated ceremony, police say, he drove to a nearby school and raped her in the car.

The girl’s mother contacted police after she found sexually explicit emails the teacher sent to her daughter.

They say those emails alone were enough to arrest him, which they did early Wednesday morning.

“It’s horrible because we trusted him, he’s a teacher. He is supposed to be a role model,â€￾ said the aunt.

Parents outside of PS 386 in Fordham Heights feel a similar sense of betrayal and disgust.

“Everybody here has got to be worried because how many other kids did he probably touch? No, that’s insane, that’s disgusting, he’s a rapist, and he’s sick, he’s sick, he needs a hospital,â€￾ exclaimed Diana Gonzalez whose daughter goes to the school.

As for the aunt, all she says she wants, is for the monster of a man who did this to “rot in jail.â€￾
[....]
http://pix11.com/2013/06/19/teacher-arrested-for-raping-10-year-old-girl/#ixzz2Woaajsn4

no I didnt say in title she was special ed honor student,,,
he was her homeroom teacher and thats it
she knew and trusted him from being her homeroom teacher

No that’s insane, that’s disgusting, he’s a rapist, and he’s sick, he’s sick, he needs a hospital,â€￾ exclaimed Diana Gonzalez whose daughter goes to the school.

I think he needs a bullet between the eyes but that's just me. Poor kid doing so well in school, what every parent wants for their kid and this douche potato should be shot. I hope she can get through this utter violation and not let it deter her from her school work and being a kid in general.
Dammit all to hell some people just like to crap on what it means to be a decent person. I'm feelin kinda stab happy!

I guess I should have been a psychologist because I can think about is how did he think he could plan all this and not seriously think that he would be caught? Or is he just so arrogant that he feels he can't be caught or that no one would believe that HE would do such a thing against all the evidence that he did, in fact, do this?

I wonder all the time about the mind set of people like this, is their compulsion so important that they have to destroy not only their victims but themselves as well? I would think that even if they don't care about their victims they would care about themselves or no one would ever try to do things against society and keep it secret.

Or maybe I think too much, I don't know.

This individual will be spending many years in prison and possibly be at the receiving end of some unorthodox sexual activities. That must be one hot ten year old. :vollkommenauf:

Last edited:
I bet his fellow inmates will have a special award for him.

Even if he gets PC'd the inmates do find out and the ones in the kitchen make some special meals and the ones who work in the laundry have some special additives for those loads.

I wonder why the parents didn't go too.
Not for nothing but my parents rarely went to these things ( yes, I won stuff you bastards ). When I was young they would go sometimes. Otherwise, I would go with another family.
When I was in H.S., I always took the public bus or walked.

2m7uumq.jpg
Anthony Criscuolo​

Back behind bars: Bronx teacher accused of raping his 10-year-old student has bail upped to $2 million
Public School 386 teacher Anthony Criscuolo, who allegedly raped the 10-year-old girl most recently in his silver Dodge Charger, had walked away last month after posting $750,000 bail.

A disgraced Bronx teacher accused of raping one of his fifth-grade students is back behind bars after a judge Friday more than doubled his bail to $2 million because she didn’t feel “comfortableâ€￾ with him out on the streets.

Public School 386 teacher Anthony Criscuolo, who allegedly raped the 10-year-old girl most recently in his silver Dodge Charger, had walked away last month after posting $750,000 bail.

But Bronx Supreme Court Justice Judith Lieb wasn’t “comfortableâ€￾ with the alleged fiend roaming free — even though she had signed off on the lower amount — and decided to raise the payment significantly.

“Remand is excessive, but this is a hugely serious crime,â€￾ Lieb said during the hearing.

“The defendant took advantage of his position of authority and this crime is just too serious.â€￾
[....]
There is also an order of protection barring him from making any contact with the girl.

His lawyer, Michael Braverman, argued against the increased bail, saying that Criscuolo did not pose a risk of fleeing.

“He’s here, Judge, he’s not going anywhere,â€￾ said Braverman. “He has no place to go.â€￾

Braverman added that Criscuolo wants to clear his name.

“While we don’t dispute the charges are serious, my client denies the allegations,â€￾ he said. “He’s going to fight the charges.â€￾

But the pleas fell on deaf ears as Lieb more than doubled his bail.

Sporting a goatee and slicked-back highlighted hair, Criscuolo strolled casually into court donning a charcoal-colored suit and a light-blue shirt. Nearly two hours later, he was handcuffed and thrown back into custody.
After the hearing, a disappointed Braverman said the new bail was outrageous.

“It’s excessive,â€￾ he said. “It basically amounts to protective custody, which is a violation of his rights.â€￾

But family members of the helpless victim said he should rot for the rest of his life.

“He’s a monster,â€￾ said the victim’s aunt, Lourdes Murphy. “He deserves to be in prison forever.â€￾

Criscuolo is due to appear back in court Oct. 11.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ped-2-million-article-1.1409970#ixzz2aDQGXcN5

The girl’s mother contacted police after she found sexually explicit emails the teacher sent to her daughter.

How did this douche bag think he could plead not guilty when the mom found email from him? What an idiot. 10-years-old...she will have to live with this for the next 60-70 years. He will forget about it in 14. ASS HOLE1

I was too rough,” read the monstrous mea culpa sent by hulking Anthony Criscuolo, 40, one day after the attack Monday in a parking lot at Public School 195.

Sorry. It’s normal. You may feel pain for a few days . . . . How did it feel for you?” wrote the goateed teacher, whose vile behavior was hidden by his car’s tinted windows.
[...]

“I like you,” he was quoted as telling the girl. “I’m doing this because I like you. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me to stop.”
[...]

One of the victim’s fifth-grade classmates at Public School 386 said there was something creepy going on in their classroom.

“The way they were touching each other,” said Destiny Kennedy, 11. The student claimed several students went to the principal with their fears, but their concerns fell on deaf ears.

PS 386 parent Curtis Speed, 47, said something always appeared amiss with Criscuolo, a model wanna-be.

“I knew something was wrong with him — he had a look about him,” said Speed. “He just stuck out.”

According to court papers, Criscuolo first preyed on the girl sometime in April — with the rapes occurring in Public School 79 in Fordham Heights.

The last incident allegedly occurred Monday in his silver Dodge Charger, which has dark windows, followed by the apology and his arrest on Wednesday.
[...]

He was busted after the student’s parents found a string of sexually explicit emails from Criscuolo to their daughter, sources said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ping-student-10-email-rough-article-1.1377916

If you grease back your hair like this guy, you may as well save money on the hair products and just tattoo "DOUCHEBAG" on your forehead.

What a sick animal, he doesn't deserve the title of human at all. She was a child.....chomo's are monsters

December 2, 2016

A Bronx teacher who pleaded guilty to raping his 10-year-old student in 2014 is now recanting his confession, claiming the victim’s mom fabricated the allegations because he ended an affair.

Anthony Criscuolo, 43, now insists he never touched the girl, even though his DNA was found in her underwear and cops retrieved damning e-mails to the child.

He has filed a motion in Bronx Supreme Court to overturn his conviction and is asking for a hearing to prove his innocence.

A spokesman for the Bronx District Attorney’s Office declined to comment. The victim and her mother’s names are being withheld by The Post because the girl is a minor and a sexual-assault victim.

“His allegations are totally false and without a scintilla of merit,” said the mother’s attorney, Mitchel Herstic. The mom is suing the city over the incident.

Criscuolo says he slept with the PS 386 student’s mom twice in 2014, but rebuffed her push for a serious relationship just three days before the alleged sexual assault on June 17.

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,” Criscuolo says in court papers.

The disgraced teacher goes so far as to claim the rape was a set-up, saying the child’s mother planted his DNA in her own daughter’s underwear and hacked into his e-mail to send messages about the attack.

“I was too rough. Sorry. It’s normal,” an e-mail to the youngster says.

Criscuolo, who is serving a 14-year sentence, says in court papers that he pleaded guilty to get out of a local jail where he was a pariah, subjected to beatings by prisoners and guards alike.

“I truly believe him,” said attorney Steven Metcalf II, who has taken on Criscuolo’s long-shot case.

Metcalf pointed out that a semen stain was found on the girl’s underwear even though the mother said they had been washed. He also says DNA found in the back of his client’s Dodge Charger, where the alleged rape took place, was never tested.

Finally Metcalf says he has phone records between Criscuolo and the girl’s mom that prove the affair.
https://nypost.com/2016/12/02/ex-teacher-recants-student-rape-confession-claims-victims-mom-lied/

So he wormed his way into the house by sleeping with mom to gain access to the child, or mom is a master of revenge?
I'm not buying his version of events but it has very interesting possibilities. If she really did that, then there are probably other ex boyfriends, ex friends, even relatives who can tell some story about her causing trouble for them.

Likewise, has any other child claimed abuse by Criscuolo?
It would not be hard to trace the source of those creepy emails via his own ISP, etc.
Is he also claiming that mom gained access to his email after such a casual acquaintance?

Last edited:
I am casting a serious side eye at mom.....

Hate to say that, but, yeah....

ETA: hmm. Now that I have read back more, he does seem guilty af.

Last edited:
Gino Vaselino here is one POS extraordinaire!
I think he raped that kid...period.

If he was banging mom it is irrelevant.
If he had been, why not put that out there from the get go.
He didn't because it took him time to make it up.

The lawyer is also a dillhole for saying he believes Greasey Gino.
I am also kinda curious how he is bankrolling his lawyer and the bail.
Teachers don't pull in that kind of bank.

Back