• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Any affair with mom or not is irrelevant, there’s no way in hell a narcissistic douchewad like him would plead guilty if he wasn’t.

It's sad how often teachers abuse their students. Every teacher's college should drill home the message "If you're inappropriate with a student, you WILL be caught" the first day of every single term!

December 2016
A Bronx teacher who pleaded guilty to raping his 10-year-old student in 2014 is now recanting his confession, claiming the victim’s mom fabricated the allegations because he ended an affair.
It took the idiot over 2 years to come up with this? Sorry dude, even if your ex-lover did frame you, you deserve to be in prison for being stupid enough to plead guilty to a horrible, fucked-up crime in the first place.

Last edited:
The girl’s mother contacted police after she found sexually explicit emails the teacher sent to her daughter.

nice daughter you raised there ... looking for attention all over her classroom, and fucking up the learning process for all the other kids. Bitch.

Criscuolo, who is serving a 14-year sentence, says in court papers that he pleaded guilty to get out of a local jail where he was a pariah, subjected to beatings by prisoners and guards alike.
“I truly believe him,” said attorney Steven Metcalf II, who has taken on Criscuolo’s long-shot case.

Haha !

So he wormed his way into the house by sleeping with mom to gain access to the child,

Well of course he did. This relationship between the mom and the daughter is kind of fucked.

This relationship between the mom and the daughter is kind of fucked.
Yes. This is what really concerns me. I'm wondering if dick desperate mother laid a trap for her own honey pot and a pedo perv leaped at the target mom did not intend
I've been on DD too long to blindly trust mother's statements.
Every adult may have a sleazy game in this one and the poor young girl is paying for it.
There is an extra creepy context here that worries me for the sake of the young victim. I hope she isn't the tool between her mother and some penis. It's happened before. I'm not thinking the man is innocent, but that failure to protect the young girl created the crime. If true, how tragically hopeless for a young girl

Last edited:
I guess I should have been a psychologist because I can think about is how did he think he could plan all this and not seriously think that he would be caught? Or is he just so arrogant that he feels he can't be caught or that no one would believe that HE would do such a thing against all the evidence that he did, in fact, do this?

I wonder all the time about the mind set of people like this, is their compulsion so important that they have to destroy not only their victims but themselves as well? I would think that even if they don't care about their victims they would care about themselves or no one would ever try to do things against society and keep it secret.

Or maybe I think too much, I don't know.
Literally my thought process while reading every story on here

Anthony's prison pen-pal pic. I guess he is looking for a hook-up when he is released.

1565754510033.png

Anthony "I'm looking for an attractive, confident, intelligent women with a pre-teen daughter" Criscuolo

His pen-pal page:
Being a strong, confident, passionate, intelligent man who held multiple degrees and professions; I intend to find a like-minded attractive, confident, intelligent woman to build a friendship as I circumvent these final years confined. The yearning to be happy, or at least happier, is my drive for meaning. Be the meaning I strive for.

Lovers find their way through sharing of insights and confidences: they’re the stars we use to navigate the ocean of desire. And the brightest of those stars are the heart breaks and sorrows. The most precious gift you can bring your lover is your suffering. What we learn from suffering unites us. If we don’t suffer with our pain, then we have not learned anything about ourselves. Pain without suffering is like victory without struggle. We don’t learn from it, what makes us stronger or better. We know real suffering is measured by what’s taken from us. I have learned much from my tremendous pain, suffering, and loss.

Nothing in any life, no matter how well or poorly lived, is wiser than failure or clearer than sorrow. And in the precious wisdom that they give us, suffering and failure have their own reason and purpose. Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears. In the end, love and its duty, sorrow and its truth is all we have to hold on. For every act of love, in some way, is a promise to forgive. We live on because we can love, and we love because we can forgive.

Every human heartbeat is a universe of possibilities. Every human will has the power to transform its fate. Truth is, no matter how good or bad one’s luck, you can change your life completely with a single thought or act of love.

Imprisonment has meant years without a sunrise, sunset, or moonlight sky, locked in a cell 18 hours a day. Be my moonlight, sunrise, and sunset. Truth is found more often in music than in books of philosophy. Let’s become the lyrics to the song Dance Macbre by the group GHOST:
Just wanna be, wanna be with you in the moonlight.
Just wanna be, wanna be with you all night…

Sincerely,
-Anthony
*** Seeks Correspondence with: Female Only ***
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Click Below to Send Letter or
Write Directly to Address Listed Above!​

"Pain without suffering is like victory without struggle." Whatever, So-crates.

Last edited:
Back