• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.local10.com/news/weird-n...father-who-tried-to-circumcise-him-police-say
[....]
Alex Fultz, 20, was arrested Sunday on a charge of attempted felony murder.

According to a police report, Fultz's father was asleep on a sofa in his bedroom when Fultz, armed with a knife, entered and stabbed his father in the neck. Police said Fultz then dropped the knife and left.

The victim was flown to Jackson South Community Hospital to be treated for a stab wound.
[....]
Fultz told police that he was angry at his father because he wanted to cut the foreskin on Fultz's penis, and Fultz was scared that it would hurt, the report said. Fultz said his father didn't listen to him and didn't want to take him to a urologist, so Fultz stabbed him because he was angry, the report said.

Police said Fultz has been diagnosed as schizophrenic, bipolar and autistic. He was being held without bond at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center.
serveimage

If the guy you are planning to circumsize is old enough to form words of protest,
you had best learn to sleep with one eye open.

So many WTFs here... HIS DAD WANTED TO CIRCUMSIZE HIM!? HIs son is a grown ass man... Hes about 20 years late
He was angry so he stabbed his dad? Umm angry wouldn't be the word... Furious would be mine!! Why the hell is his dad so concerned about his circumcision now...
This is twisted... Should be in weird news

Maybe the father didn't really want to circumcise him. Maybe the schizo was just having delusions

about being emasculated because his father treats him like a bitch and who knows maybe he is!?

Wait.whaaaaat?

At that age a circumcision is between him and his penis.
None of dads business.

If there was medical reasons (I'm guessing born premature by his elongated head) then you wait until he is old enough to decide on his own if he wants to have his penis altered.

The stabbing... not cool.

Maybe the father didn't really want to circumcise him. Maybe the schizo was just having delusions about being emasculated because his father treats him like a bitch and who knows maybe he is!?

That's my thinking too. Either a delusion, or just his excuse for being a bitch. Look at the hairdo.

I'm sure dad had no intention of giving his son a DIY circumcision, but at this point dad may staring at his power drill and thinking DIY lobotomy.
[doublepost=1479948485,1479947600][/doublepost]
Wait.whaaaaat?

At that age a circumcision is between him and his penis.
None of dads business.
. If the young man really has all those problems he probably can't make realistic decisions. Possibly, dad is his son's guardian.
Sometimes adults need a circumcision due to some medical condition, infection. It might be true that dad is trying to help his son deal with it or prepare for it, and son turned crazy paranoid. Or... The whole thing is ALL in his head.

[quote="Keepalowprofile, post: 1038290, member: 21719(I'm guessing born premature by his elongated head)[/quote]

That's not nice ... its funny but not nice. <3

I had a preemie ... He was in the hospital for so long. That kid scared me for sure.

He is my smartest, strongest, and most determined son. His brothers are great in a different

direction, but they are not him.

[quote="Keepalowprofile, post: 1038290, member: 21719(I'm guessing born premature by his elongated head)

That's not nice ... its funny but not nice. <3

I had a preemie ... He was in the hospital for so long. That kid scared me for sure.

He is my smartest, strongest, and most determined son. His brothers are great in a different

direction, but they are not him.[/QUOTE]

I was not being mean. it is very common for the skull to become elongated because the skull continues ti grow and fuse outside the uterus.
My son was born at 26 weeks. my son weighed less than a thousand grams.
2 pounds 2 ounces to be exact.
It was scary but everyday was a tiny celebration because I lost his twin.
And 2 babies before him.

From a comment below the linked article, the kid asked why he had extra skin on his penis. In the course of explaining, dad told him about circumcision. Downhill from there.

Back