• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Federal authorities say a South Carolina woman kidnapped a girl from Minnesota and sexually assaulted her.

Citing an FBI affidavit, news outlets report 23-year-old Katrina Marie Aliff was arrested last month on charges including aggravated child sexual abuse. The affidavit says Aliff met the girl, who’s younger than 12, on the messaging app Amino in March. It says the girl’s father found the messages last month and destroyed the phone, but the girl and Aliff continued to chat through a tablet.

It says Aliff picked up the St. Paul girl days later and drove them to her Greenville home, where authorities say they were found the next day.

A judge ordered Aliff to undergo mental evaluation.
1570913188059.png

Fire Crotch!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

That's a rough looking 23.
Boooooo I got excited thinking I was the first post in replies but you took that away from me. I've lost all direction and aspirations in my life now. I dont even know if life has meaning anymore. Lol jk you fast fingered bastard.

That's a rough looking 23.
I guess our 20 min time posting difference is big enough to say I'm an idiot for not seeing it in the first place. I'm guilty I got all excited and jumped the gun. Can you forgive me?

Last edited:
Fire Crotch!!!!!

Boooooo I got excited thinking I was the first post in replies but you took that away from me. I've lost all direction and aspirations in my life now. I dont even know if life has meaning anymore. Lol jk you fast fingered bastard.

I guess our 20 min time posting difference is big enough to say I'm an idiot for not seeing it in the first place. I'm guilty I got all excited and jumped the gun. Can you forgive me?
lol. No worries .

Back