• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
COLUMBIA, SC - A South Carolina woman was sentenced to federal prison after using her cancer-stricken husband's veterans' benefits for a Vegas vacation and other fraudulent purposes.

Tammy L. Yoho is a fucking bitch.

With a last name like "Yo, ho!" you would almost expect it.

The 54-year-old South Carolina woman obtained control of her veteran husband's VA benefits in 2002 when he was diagnosed with brain cancer.

Rather than standing by her man, she squandered the money on herself like a true gold-digger, including spending sprees in Vegas. The 'L' must stand for "Living Large."

But by 2011, she was spending for two, having found a new love. And when you have a new love, you need a love nest. Back to the VA piggybank.

So in 2014 she engaged in some signatory shenanigans, fraudulently adorning a power of attorney with her husband's John Hancock. That netted her a VA loan that she used to buy a "large home" in Blythewood, SC, to which she repaired with her naughty bit of side stuff.

All the while, she claimed to be living with her husband, and filed claims for even more benefits with which to feather that love nest.

Life was good for Yoho.

What about Hubby?

Not so much. He was found dead in the "marital house" in October 2015. The utilities had been shut off. It was in foreclosure.

So much for him.

And so much for Yoho, too, at least for now. Yesterday, she was sentenced to 37 months of federal time by United States District Judge Mary Geiger Lewis. She also owes the feds $47,730.34.

I think she got off light.

Attachments

• hammer_of_justice.jpg
    hammer_of_justice.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 2,165
Wtf!? Just left the guy behind like an unplugged table lamp. Bitch. I hope Karma is an even bigger bitch.
Seriously think this should be a charge of firsts degree murder! Knowingly leaving someone alone who cannot fend for themselves, cannot seek help or obtain the medical attention required to keep him alive. Also wonder why no one ever checked on him or confirmed he was making it to dr appointments. Who knows how long he could have lived with the proper care and treatment, so sad to think this man was a veteran who risked his life for his country.

Only 37 months? Too bad this wasn't ironically posted several days ago to show how we treat our vets. SMH

This is horrible. Before my husband was diagnosed, I had made plans to leave him. Then he had a seizure, and I understood the impulsivity and irrational behavior. The 4 1/2 years that followed were the most traumatizing, meaningful, golden days of my life.

Fuck this bitch, she left him to die alone, helpless and in fear. She murdered him with forethought.

What a selfish cunt.

On the lighter side, if her middle initial was "R", her name would be even more pirate-y...
Tammy R. Yoho. (Arrrrgh)

Latest posts

Back