• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/fwc-gopher-tortoise-abuse-under-investigation/nghBX/

Saw this on FB and was HORRIFIED. I read somewhere that one girl was arrested but can't find a link to it.

Two Florida girls are under investigation for inhumane acts against a gopher tortoise.

A viral online video reportedly shows the girls lighting the small gopher tortoise on fire. Another clip shows a girl stomping on the tortoise while laughing and screaming.

"Let's light his head on fire," one girl said.

"Burn baby, burn baby," one said.....

A spokesperson for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said the agency has received numerous complaints about the video. Officials asked for help identifying the girls in a post on the commission’s Facebook page about 3 p.m....

"Animal abuse is a key indicator of future violence towards human beings," said Dr. Christian Broadhurst, senior staff veterinarian at Clay Humane. "These acts of cruelty typically escalate to future abuse of animals and people. It is vital that anyone who learns of violence toward animals contact the police immediately. We commend the young people who saw this animal abuse online and alerted the Clay County Sheriff's Office to help prevent future crimes like this one."

ETA: UPDATE

They were not arrested yet and apparently we should all fuck off and get over it.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/p...n_fire_set_off_hunt_for_vigilante_justice.php

Last edited:
Did these idiots never think that just maybe, posting that shit on facebook was a really stupid idea? Not that the turtle torture was a good idea, but still... Did they think that they'd get love and adoration for it?

It also really fucking annoys me that they don't fucking get the issue.

No morons, people are not pissed at you for doing something "stupid" or anything like that; they're pissed because you were cruel to a helpless animal. The fact that you were fucking stupid as well is just icing on the cake.

Oh FUCK! These two need to be eradicated from the planet. What possible good or benefit to society can they be? Abuse a defenseless tiny tortoise now, torture a infant/child later. This is beyond fucking sick... That's shit is just demonic, and not in a good way.

I know. They are not little kids either, I saw a pic of the one girl, they're like 16 probably. Old enough to know wtf hurts.

It also really fucking annoys me that they don't fucking get the issue.

No morons, people are not pissed at you for doing something "stupid" or anything like that; they're pissed because you were cruel to a helpless animal. The fact that you were fucking stupid as well is just icing on the cake.

Yeah they're all like "get ooooover it" funk you cunt this is not an innocent stupid thing you did!

Oh FUCK! These two need to be eradicated from the planet. What possible good or benefit to society can they be? Abuse a defenseless tiny tortoise now, torture a infant/child later. This is beyond fucking sick... That's shit is just demonic, and not in a good way.

And that's why they both should be ass-raped.........

One girl apologized and asked the Lord to forgive her. Whatever. I think that the girls should be fined, (of course the family would have to fork that over) and 300 hours community service at a shelter for abused animals and a wildlife rehab center. Then a 100 page essay on their experience of the community service, evaluated by all those involved.

One girl apologized and asked the Lord to forgive her. Whatever. I think that the girls should be fined, (of course the family would have to fork that over) and 300 hours community service at a shelter for abused animals and a wildlife rehab center. Then a 100 page essay on their experience of the community service, evaluated by all those involved.
Good idea. They should put them to work at an animal shelter.

We also should find out why they would do this @Mata Hari, simply calling them bitches doesn't help psychologically finding out if their parents are divorced, was their dad in their life etc.

@China, it just really gets to me how these two girls could find it in themselves to torture a living creature. It reminds me of awhile back, that one girl in eastern europe, who gleefully tossed newborn puppies in the local river, having it recorded and posted on YouTube for prosperity. I don't give two shits if these girls have a shit life. I know plenty that do or have a terrible time in childhood, and they would never commit such a depraved indifference to life , as these girls have.

I'm with Mata, they're soulless bitches. Their responses on FB are there for posterity even if the video has been removed. It's just too bad that we can't publish their names. Just pray they don't get a job as daycare workers when they are adults.

I'm actually against them working at a animal shelter.
I was an animal control officer for 22 years. Shelters are too short staffed to babysit these creeps. It would be too easy for them to take their aggression out on some other innocent animals. I can also say, Most (if not all) would feel hostility having to be around these two.

Volunteers are invaluable to shelters. Volunteers give their services because of their devotion to helping because they care about the animals at the shelter. You can't force or punish someone into having compassion.

I would much rather see them cleaning shitty toilets and picking up trash in the parks.

I like this idea, very muchly, but I have a sinking feeling that it would only work on people who cared for other living things in the first place. They've already proven they like watching animals suffer, I doubt they have the heart to be affected by volunteer work. They'd probably just get off on any injured animal's suffering.

Oh gods! I saw this last night, I was and still AM Horrified!
That poor Turtle. RIP little guy
I hate animal abusers with such a passion!

Looks like they've been arrested.
ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) — Northeast Florida authorities say they've arrested two teenage girls seen in videos posted online lighting a threatened gopher tortoise on fire and stomping it to death.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said the teens, ages 15 and 18, were arrested Friday on charges of felony cruelty to animals and taking, harassing, harming or killing a gopher tortoise.

Videos posted [...] showed the Orange Park girls dousing the tortoise with a flammable fluid and one of them stomping on the animal until its shell broke.

The younger girl will be prosecuted in the juvenile system. The other faces up to five years in prison on the felony cruelty charge and up to 60 days in jail for the second charge.
http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...n-video-torturing-tortoise-arrested/13173601/

nkkzVHu.jpg

Jennifer Emoke Greene
Jennifer Emoke Greene, 18, and a 15-year-old juvenile were both charged with felony cruelty to animals and a misdemeanor charge of taking, harassing, harming or killing a gopher tortoise, according to commission spokeswoman Karen Parker. Greene is in the Clay County jail on $55,000 bail.
[...]

The graphic videos shows two Orange Park girls burning a small gopher tortoise, then laughing and cursing as they throw it down the street. The tortoise is doused with alcohol and lit as it crawls in circles through the flames. The tortoise tries to flee after it is doused again.

“Burn baby, burn baby,” one girl says as they light the tortoise on fire. “Now you are scared of us, huh?”

The second video is more graphic as one girl stomps on the tortoise until it is dead, with its organs squishing out. The girls scream in laughter.

“His heart came out with a bunch of grass,” the girl with the camera says as she laughs, then kicks the corpse. “He’s dead. That’s funny.”

A 16-year-old Ridgeview High School classmate and Facebook friend of the two girls told the Times-Union that he was disgusted when he saw the videos and downloaded them. When the girls began receiving negative comments on the videos, they removed them from Facebook. But the classmate reposted them. As the videos went viral, they caught the attention of a Las Vegas animal control officer who told Nevada Voters for Animal president Gina Greisen about them on July 15.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...rrested-gopher-tortoise-torture-went-national

Soul-less bitches is fucking right. JFC. I didn't watch the video, but reading the description in this article was more than enough for me. How can you possibly think that is funny? What the fuck is wrong with you that you think people are stupid for being pissed off with you for it?

I found the following on Imgur, it has what I assume to be the 15 year old's name, so if that's a no-no, I'll edit it out, but for the time being I left it as is, because, it's incredibly easy find out either way.

iMMdKiG.jpg

Y4V2941.jpg

syZdYqC.jpg

iWzhlX0.jpg

Fucking cuntbags. Light them on fire and stomp them to death. Then we'll stand over them and say "getttttttt obverrrrrrrr itttttt".

http://www.news4jax.com/news/tortoise-torture-suspect-faces-sex-charges/27233892

GREEN COVE SPRINGS, Fla. -
An 18-year-old girl arrested earlier this month on animal abuse charges after a video appeared to show her and a younger girl torturing a tortoise was back in court Thursday facing a judge on a new charge: lewd and lascivious battery on a younger child.

According to the Clay County Sheriff's Office arrest report, Jennifer Greene "made friends" with a younger boy and then had sexual contact with him. The incident allegedly occurred in June, seven days before Greene turned 18.

The report says the younger victim and Greene began playing hide-and-seek in a backyard. The victim told deputies he initiated the sexual activity and she complied.

During her first-appearance before a judge on the lewd and lascivious charge, a public defender was assigned to her case.

Not in the slightest, in fact I'm more than willing to hop in my car and drive to Florida to show them just how unafraid that I actually am.

Can I come? I'll bring duct tape and lighter fluid. These psychos deserve to get their asses kicked for this. How much do you wanna bet we see another thread on them here in a few years?

Not in the slightest, in fact I'm more than willing to hop in my car and drive to Florida to show them just how unafraid that I actually am.
I'm certain that they were "talking" to the little turtle and not to the viewers... which is far more creepy... I'd call some FBI profilers asap.

@SpQa , you really think these two girls are dangerous, like as very, very dangerous?
I couldn't watch the video. I just couldn't. It was because I knew it is real, and the harm to the little turtle was very real. Its not like the turtle could bite or run away.
Earlier, I was of the mind that these girls needed to understand what they did was so wrong, so depraved, that they might be able to grasp this, with proper punishment. And the reason they committed such an atrocious act on a defenseless animal, was to be all bad ass. But, now, looking at the facebook posts, Im wondering if maybe Im wrong.

@beans: are these girls dangerous? It is really a tough question. As someone has already posted it, animal cruelty is one of the sociopathy/psychopathy indicators. They have the same attitude as a torturer in any given concentration camp... It is true that 8 - 11 yo kids are somewhat cruel with little animals or insects but they are developing their "humanity" so it is not so twisted. But at 18? They need psych evaluation and a proper therapy: why are they so angry? Probably they're bully victims.

Back