• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
18955534-7506887-An_Indian_girl_wrote_this_heartbreaking_message_on_her_door_mean-a-13_1569489...jpg

A 12-year-old girl who was repeatedly raped at her home wrote a heartbreaking message saying 'sorry, mother' as Indian authorities took her away to safety.

The girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 30 men over two years, it is feared, with her family allegedly paid in return.

She wrote the message on the wooden door to her apartment in Kerala as she was taken to a shelter home, after details of the abuse emerged in counselling sessions.

Full Story:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Newborns are rented by elderly beggars in India.
Childrens limbs are deliberately broken and reset into grotesque angles.
Tongues are cut out, for a lifetime of passing out pre-printed notes advising you they were born this unfortunate way (I think I still have one, I'll look)

Always females

All to solicit more money. Children are seen as useful......or not.

Dad is unemployed .. forced mom & daughter into prostitution so he doesn’t have to work and his mother is provided for...

Neighbors

They just chose to look the other way.
They often heard loud crying and loud shouting at night.. they began to notice the extreme physical abuse and that the child wasn’t leaving the house.. not even for school.

Newborns are rented by elderly beggars in India.
Childrens limbs are deliberately broken and reset into grotesque angles.
Tongues are cut out, for a lifetime of passing out pre-printed notes advising you they were born this unfortunate way (I think I still have one, I'll look)

Always females

All to solicit more money. Children are seen as useful......or not.
Sort of like children in the US. A welfare check, housing, EBT, wick, health care. Some provide all of that for their parents and still get prostituted.

Back