• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
January 01, 2018

PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. - A Seffner man is accused of critically injuring his girlfriend during a fight at a gentleman's club in unincorporated Clearwater.

Deputies were called to the OZ Gentleman's Club early Monday morning where they found a 35-year-old woman unresponsive apparently suffering from a head injury.

The woman was taken to the hospital by paramedics and remains in critical condition.

According to police, Sonny Mendoza, 32, and his girlfriend (the victim) were outside the gentleman's club ordering food from the food stand when they got into a verbal fight with two unidentified females.

Those unidentified females went into the club and came out later with two black males.

A fight then broke out between the six people.

Surveillance video showed Mendoza fighting with the other males and then grabbing his girlfriend; throwing her to the ground; and slamming her head into the cement until other customers came to her defense and restrained him.

The four others in the fight ran from the scene before deputies arrived.

When interviewed by detectives, Mendoza claimed that he mistook his girlfriend for one of the other males he had been fighting.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/seff...nd-in-fight-outside-gentlemans-club/504018540
SONNY%20MENDOZA_1514843342669.jpg_12149818_ver1.0.jpg

The four running ratlings must be laughing their collective asses off over this story.
How do you mistake a woman for a black guy yer fighting?
It just does not add up.

So two rippers mouth off, then go get their pim....uh bf's to come defend their honour.
2 on 1...patheticly cowardly.
Gutless turd biscuits

. grabbing his girlfriend; throwing her to the ground; and slamming her head into the cement
In dogs, this is called rage syndrome. In humans, it's called moron.

I guess he won because the others got scared and ran off.

How do you mistake a woman for a black guy yer fighting?
It just does not add up.
Maybe she's a strapping black lady.
Or it's like when human's get in a fight, the dogs don't help their owner they just start fighting amongst themselves in the confusion and fear. Mendoza appears to have the mentality of a dog.

Surveillance video showed Mendoza fighting with the other males and then grabbing his girlfriend; throwing her to the ground; and slamming her head into the cement until other customers came to her defense and restrained him.
I'm sorry ya'll this aint funny but I'm crackin UP :banghead::hilarious:

I can tell by his mugshot, he feels bad. I hope she pulls thru

Back