• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I would give that homeless lady a few shekels for trying if she was busking. But this is what the song really sounds like. She needs to find more suitable music. That's really sad.
But I'm the bad one for pointing it out a viral video has no true artistic value compared to an accurate rendition of the aria. A for enthusiam, D- for accuracy.

Last edited:
Welcome back @Cladd - I'd give my left eye to have this range, and just be able to pronounce the words properly on this one of my all time faves! ;)

This is how to sing in a subway.
These singers were going home after a performance and couldn't resist the subway accoustics.

Last edited:
I'm conflicted here: the music is crap pop of a great russian opera, but the imagery of excellent russian military propaganda. Not a total waste of time.

@Brillig
Juha, by Are Marikanto.
Finale of a Finnish opera of the type of melodrama we've seen on DD: Young woman married to older man, commits adultery with a younger man, resulting in axe murder and suicide.
A crime made palatable when rendered in Operatic Rage!

Last edited:
New and suck at links but the California fires had me thinking about the group mr bungle and the song squeeze me macaroni, they are from Northern California and he's the lead singer from faith no more from back in the day.

Back