• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Post automatically merged:

This is how you pay true homage to those who paved your way:
(The Wilson sisters and Jason Bonham were the only people specifically invited by Led Zeppelin to appear at the 2012 Kennedy Awards)

As a kid I crushed hard for Ann and Nancy Wilson!!! And they are still awesome

This one goes out to @kamakazisoup -

"October 11, 2018
My mother just recently passed at the age of 91. She was smart. She was strong. She was a leader. This video is dedicated to her and amazing women everywhere that are getting the job done." -Keb' Mo'
(Featuring Rosanne Cash)

Not my normal taste, but she's damn good for 17 and this video is well produced (her brother) and actually would make a damn good horror flick:

Great track from a CD I just "reviewed" (Possessor - Gravelands). New band to me; the foundation is stoner/sludge (think Kyuss and Crowbar), with a number of other influences.

Fuck yes, @ghosttruck \m/. IMMENSE tune. Anthemic and true, all these years later.

I just might put it on repeat.

Their first album bears little relationship to what came after with Neil, but it is a rollicking fun slab of rock'n'roll.

Hell, I just might put it on repeat.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Back