• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Rousing little ditty... yeah, right, it fucking rips.

Goatwhore - Apocalyptic Havoc

Have seen these guys any number of times, always a great show. In fact... trivia... my avatar pic (which I use for every bit of online presence I have) was shot by a pro photographer during set change at a Goatwhore show at Volume 11 in Raleigh, NC, 2010.

I never met Janice Joplin, but her sister sat in front of me in world history class and tried to get test answers off me. Never even knew about Janice until I went to uni and even then it wasn't until I went home for a visit and saw it in the society news column that I realized I knew her sister. Not surprising since Janice was considered the black sheep of the family.

Here's what Lynard Skynard sound like now. Needless to say, I like this one.

A twofer. Heard them both today. Haven't thought about these since the 80's. From General Hospital, Rick Springfield and Jack Wagner.

Back