• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I downloaded the Skills in Pills album from Apple Music yesterday and enjoyed listening to it on my way home from work. A bit sick and twisted, lol.

I was playing Lindemann in the car while taking a drunk home Friday night. He recognized who it was immediately. Said he loved Rammstein so much back in the day that he paid a premium for an English version CD. He said it turned out to be crazy shit, ha ha, just like the tracks on Lindemann! I had no idea.

I was playing Lindemann in the car while taking a drunk home Friday night. He recognized who it was immediately. Said he loved Rammstein so much back in the day that he paid a premium for an English version CD. He said it turned out to be crazy shit, ha ha, just like the tracks on Lindemann! I had no idea.
Some are crazy some are really cool. They wrote this song in reply to being accused of having Nazi ties...they were pissed so they wrote about it.

Ace cover of Hey Joe. I mean, 'must watch' material.

Do we do Now Drinking in here? Oh, well, we do now:

Now Drinking: OG IPA - Commonwealth Brewing Company. Really nice hazy IPA hopped old-school with Cascade and Centennial. From Virginia Beach; these guys really do make some nice IPAs.

Boy, do I ever love that Apple Music subscription. Well worth the money. I hope the rest of the album is as good.

I can't remember if it was you or someone else who posted Wrathrone way back there, but my son likes it so that's quite the endorsement. He's 36, but I'm always trying to scoop him on great metal.

Boy, do I ever love that Apple Music subscription. Well worth the money. I hope the rest of the album is as good.

I can't remember if it was you or someone else who posted Wrathrone way back there, but my son likes it so that's quite the endorsement. He's 36, but I'm always trying to scoop him on great metal.
Yeah, Wrathrone was probably me. Great stuff!

I so wanted to put up Heart and Jason Bonham's homage to Led Zeppelin from the 2014 Kennedy Center Awards/Honors, but it seems that YewBoob has taken down nearly all of the videos showing the finale performance - apparently one of the major networks (it's suspected) may be attempting to get a copywrite on the video - but this is not on behalf of either Heart or Led Zeppelin (who specifically invited the Wilson sisters to please perform at the awards), but a potential damn third party who's seeking to gain off the performance at the Kennedy Center's awards ceremony.
Fuckers.

Back