• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
How do you forget anything in a hot car,
that is unless it is a pizza and your hands are full.

It wasn't just all night he was left in the car. His dad found him in the car in the driveway at 11am the next day when he got home from work. Nearly noon, and that bitch had still not noticed her baby was missing.

'It wasn't all night, I'll tell you that much'.

5 minutes was too fucking long! When you only had one job and you couldn't even get that one right!

It breaks my heart every single time I read about a child that was left in a hot car. Poor biddy. <3

How did that hambeast make such a beautiful itty bitty? RIP sweet lil man. Maybe you were spared the worst.

What, she is 38 years old. She is a grown ass person. How, can you have a child at her age and
forget about him? He, was still a baby, not even toddler stage, just a baby. RIP Little Man!

Back