• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
How do you forget anything in a hot car,
that is unless it is a pizza and your hands are full.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Mourners have hit out a mother who showed up to a vigil for her baby boy after he was left to die in a hot car while in her care.

Nine-month-old Keyton O'Callaghan died after being left in the backseat of a hot car outside his home in Spring Hill, Florida on August 17.

The infant had been in his mother Cami Lee Moyer's care the night before he was found.

Moyer has not been charged and authorities say they are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the boy's death.

About a dozen mourners held a vigil for the little boy at a makeshift memorial on Sunday night.

The mourners, who were carrying signs and stuffed toys, quickly became agitated when Moyer showed up.

'It's infuriating to see,' one mourner told Fox 13 as they called for charges to be filed against the mother.

A tearful Moyer admitted to leave her baby in the car when she spoke to reporters at the vigil.

She insisted that she was a good person and that they angry mourners didn't know the full story.

'May God be with them,' she said. 'I don't know what else to say to them, they don't know the whole story. They don't know the truth. I am a good person.'

Relatives of the boy have said he was left in the car all night before he was found.

Moyer refused to say where she was while her son was in the car but said: 'It wasn't all night, I'll tell you that much'.

Baby Keyton had been in his mother's car for several days in the lead up to his death.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6102903/Mourners-hit-mom-attends-vigil-baby-son-died-hot-car.html

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
It wasn't just all night he was left in the car. His dad found him in the car in the driveway at 11am the next day when he got home from work. Nearly noon, and that bitch had still not noticed her baby was missing.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
'It wasn't all night, I'll tell you that much'.
5 minutes was too fucking long! When you only had one job and you couldn't even get that one right!

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
It breaks my heart every single time I read about a child that was left in a hot car. Poor biddy. <3

Granmaw

How did that hambeast make such a beautiful itty bitty? RIP sweet lil man. Maybe you were spared the worst.

MildlyMedicated

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
What, she is 38 years old. She is a grown ass person. How, can you have a child at her age and
forget about him? He, was still a baby, not even toddler stage, just a baby. RIP Little Man!

Staff online

• Morbid
    Big Daddy Yum Yum
  • Alf
    Keeper of the Dowager Tabby

Members online